The triplets

At the river about 33 years ago
Bruno's Pov

I was sitting by the river sulking. I had just come from a date that mama had set up for me but it didn't go well. I was afraid to return home.

"Are you okay?" Said a voice. I looked up from my hands and saw a woman with raven hair and pale skin.

 I looked up from my hands and saw a woman with raven hair and pale skin

When she looked at me there was no pity or insincerity or even disgust. But curiosity and concern though I was still nervous.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll just go," I said. She looked at me, "Why? you were here first," she asked in confusion. "I just asked for your well-being"

"I just got back from a date and it didn't go well," I explained.

"Oh, now I see why you're upset," she said in realization. "You were dumped," She's blunt that's for sure.

"Well yeah, but that's not why I'm upset. I never really spoke with this person before."

"So why-?"

"My mother arranged it,"

"Oh, so you're embarrassed,"

"Not exactly. My sisters are dating and thanks to a prediction of mine she knows that there going to be their husbands however what she didn't see in the tablets were me and my spouse so she has been trying to set me up on these dates cause she doesn't want me to be left out."

"Huh? Well, I'm not one to judge but why don't you just tell her to let you find your partner?"

"You forget, I'm the family weirdo. Bad luck Bruno. No one likes my predictions, especially if they're hard to hear. Aside from my sisters and pet rats, I have no friends let alone a crush,"

"Honestly, humans are so sensitive. If they can't handle a little bad news then I think you dodged a bullet," she said, trying to reassure me.

"Oh really? how so?"

"The people that will marry your sisters do you get along with them?"

"Well yeah, Agustín and Félix have been very civil around me even when my sisters aren't around,"

"And I bet they're okay with your sister's powers too. Right?"

"Yes, Félix doesn't even mind that Pepa can shoot him with lightning he likes her that much. Julieta's gift is healing but she has a habit of working too much. Fortunately, Agustín understands and values whatever time they can have together,"

"Then by that logic, you should be able to find at least one decent person who is willing to get to know you for yourself, not your gift,"

"Thank you, for your kind words. It helped,"

"No problem, you seem nice. A little dramatic, but I understand that you are under a lot of pressure,"
"Still thank you..." What's her name? "Lo Siento, I'm not used to this but what is your name again?"
"I didn't throw it in the first place. I'm Mica and you are?" She reached her hand out.
"Oh, Bruno Madrigal the fortune teller,"
She grabbed my hand and shook it "It's nice to meet you, Bruno," she said with a smile and we just stared at each other.