Talks and saying adiós

Meanwhile, Alma is speaking with Sofia Guzmán about what happened last night and Bruño's vision. While Dolores is speaking with Mariano about the same.

Mariano's room

"Okay, so the creature is a winged jaguar who belongs to your tío Bruno's grandson?"

"Mm-hmm" she nodded.

"And he was looking for Bruno, who had a vision, and now you're going home with them?"

"Yup"

"How do you feel?" He asked knowing that this is a lot to take in.

"Honestly, I'm looking forward to seeing my cousins again but I'm also nervous cause this will be my first time leaving the Encantó"

"But it's not just that is it?"

"I know you want to get married and so do I" she paused trying to put her words together "Pero, when I dreamed of my wedding day I hoped that they would be there to play music. And most of all be there for me like they used to" she quivered still sad at how they left. Mariano hugged her to let her know its okay. "now you have that chance. I wish I could go with you now. But this journey is yours and we'll be together again all of us"

"I know but I'm scared that when they learn the truth they won't-" remembering how Mirabel was treated and ignored. She can only imagine their reactions.

"Dolores I may not have been as close to them as you but I still remembered how much they cared about you"

They showed us a world when we were all locked up inside
They reached out their hands and took us on a magic carpet ride

One look at your smile and I could see the light shining everywhere

People like them don't come out of thin air

The couple rememberers all the good times with the triplets laughing and playing. Telling stories, playing games, and making music. Looking at maps of faraway places. Ignácio playing his guitar. Javier makes the carpets fly for the children. Angelina let the girls play dress up in her room.

Oh, Mariano,
You don't understand, hay tanto que no ves
Just think if you can what growing up
Had to be like for us
Tu Familia está aquí y enseño who you are
Mine was never there

So how can you say they don't come out of thin air?

Dolores recalls when the triplets were here and how amazing they were. So amazing that some people keep wondering how bad luck Bruno became the father of three assertive children. They never paid any mind to it and even when they argued with Abuela about the town's behavior they still managed to keep all of them together. But when they left things started cracking. Abuela got more strict and demanding. Putting more pressure on them she barely saw her mama. She tried to be there for Mirabel, Luisa, and her brothers but she was so timid and Isa was doing everything to be perfect for Abuela that she couldn't even help. It became too much. The couple held each other as Dolores remembered the bad times but also how much she wants to see them.

"There's so much I want to know"

"You've got the chance to learn"