A New Miracle

"Her water just broke," As Dolores said this the shocked families finally registered the puddle on the floor.

Everyone started to scurry in different directions. It was crazy that no one knew what to do. Zano went to get the bags, and Mateó was carrying Angie to the car. Then the kids came down hearing the commotion along with Maria who had a megaphone on hand.

"HEY! What's going on?!"

"Angie's having the baby!"

"It's time. Kids, you know your roles this is not a drill!" They left guiding a confused Antonio.

"Ignácio what can we do?" Asked Mirabel.

"Don't know," he answered honestly, "watch the kids and clean up."

"Okay," she said "What about tío Bruno?"

"Oh right," he pats her back "Papí! You're going with them vamos!" He told his father.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Now go! And take your sisters and Abuela!" Nació added surprising the three women.

"You got wax in your ears? go!" Yelled Maria as they hurried out to join the expected mother.

Acacia came up to the bewildered Madgrigals with a list. "Okay listen up! Here's what I need you to do," she points to Camilo "We to make room in the fridge can you do that?"

"I think I can manage,"

"Good just avoid any that have a big A that's Angie's," she said as he went to the kitchen. "Isa can you grow these flowers, and herbs," She hands her a list. "On it!" Isa headed upstairs.

"Okay, since there's not much left where's your father?" To Dolores who answered, "He went with my mother to calm her down,"

"Probably for the best." (She checks her list) "That just leaves cleaning and babysitting,"

"I can help with carrying stuff,"

"That's sweet of you but we don't need to move anything unless you are willing to clean under stuff,"

"Aren't we supposed to clean there anyway"

"Yeah, but-oh, right living house. Just help where you feel comfortable. I need to make two phone calls," Acacia said as she went to check on everyone else in the house.

Meanwhile, with Angelina and Mateó, he is trying to talk to her but she's been quiet.
"Angie are you sure you are fine no contractions popping up,"

"No, not yet,"

Then Ignácio shows up with Zano carrying her overnight bag. along with five others. But Mateo paid them no mind, "Where's the baby bag?"

"It's right here," he shows Mateo as Zano loads the back, "and the baby seat is in here well," Mateo nods happily at this but then ask "And?"

"He's our father, Tia Julieta's a midwife, Him I forget, and all three women lied her," Ignácio points to Pepa and Alma which made them confused.

"No time for questions get in!" So everyone did. "Okay Acacia called the hospital and we called your dad and Andreas they'll meet up with you at the hospital,"

"Good, and Gabi is staying here, till we call,"

"Yup,"

"ahhh!" Screamed Angie. "Go! Go now!" Mateo drove the car to the hospital.

After thankfully a short drive. They walk up to the front desk. "Excuse we need to check in my wife is in labor!"

"Name?"