Train rides and Stories

Train Station 12:29 pm

We finally made it to the town and we were able to find Tío Carlos. I always wanted to see papa's old home but right now we need to get Antonio's passport down asap. Maybe when we reunite the family we can visit Papa's in their home since they always made the effort to visit our home.

"Vamos Mirabel, our train is coming up,"

"Sorry it's just that I'm so excited this is my first time here,"

"I know what you mean but this isn't just a visit it's a mission,"

"I know and maybe meeting them in person will help me remember them?"

As the sisters continued walking to board the train they see the rest of their travel group on the train. Soon they were escorted to their cars to unload. "So how are Chapa and Parce doing in their crates?"

"They are managing. Hopefully they'll fall asleep during the ride so they won't cause trouble,"

"Attention ladies and gentlemen these are your cars as you can put your luggage on those racks or under your seats. Also, these are where your beds are and this is how you unfold them,"

"Where do we go to the bathroom?"

"There is a communal lavatory over there however if you need to freshen up I must advise you there is only a sink,"

"Gracias Señora, I'm sure well managed till then,"

"I'll leave you to yourselves and I'll be back with your meals in an hour, and dinner will be served at six,"

As she left, the group fell into the seats exhausted.

"Oh I can't believe how tired I am," said Camilo "and it's only noon,"

"We did get up pretty early," said Bruno

"Yeah but we had transportation. Why are my feet so tired," said Isabela.

"Maybe because we are not used to traveling," said Luisa

"Plus we also had to go through all that paperwork for Toñito's passport," said Dolores

"Don't forget we had to keep up with the other trains to get to this one. By the way Dolores how are your ears?" said Mirabel

"There better now,"

"Well, at least now we can relax until we get there. Right?" said Camilo

"Right, Tío Carlos said that this train is scheduled for San Angel so we won't need to make any more detours," said Mirabel

"Great,"

"So now that we're here. Does anyone know what they're going say?"

"Say what?"

"To Angelina, Ignacio, and Javier."

"Oh,"

"Well I know the first thing I'm going to say," Isa said with her arms crossed.

"Isa,"