Hang in there baby

Boarding house. Morning.

It's been 24-48 hours since Angelina went to the hospital to deliver baby Jacob. Now it's time for them to return home. Everyone is decorating for their arrival. Mirabel is hanging the banner with Camilo outside. Luisa and Zano are keeping them steady. Isabela is taking care of the plants.

Dolores is helping everyone else decorate inside the house. While everyone is working Mirabel couldn't help but point something out. "You know it's funny," she said with soft amusement.

"What?" Camilo asked, wondering what his curly-haired prima is thinking about.

"This is the first welcome home party for a baby we ever threw since Tońito was born," she said, and everyone agreed with her notion but Luisa and Isa thought about their experiences.

"It's the first one outside the Encantó for us. I remember everyone celebrating when you and Camilo were born," Luisa said.

Isa nodded at her younger sister's statement, "Granted it was smaller than Tonito's but he was more of a surprise, I think," She added. "a baby at 45 is a surprise for anyone."

"But did mom and Tía Pepa have any of us at the doctor's clinic or was it all done at Casita?" Mirabel asked since her faith in her memory is shaky for the moment. But Isa and Luisa were thinking hard about their youngest sister's question but they were pretty young themselves back then.

"I honestly don't remember," Isa rubbed her chin in thought. "I was told the baby was coming and the next day boom! baby in the nursery," she joked and focus's on the flower planter. "Maybe ask our parents, they were there," she added.

"Oh yeah," Mirabel laughs a bit, recalling almost the same situation when Antonio was born. "Still this is the first baby homecoming that we're all decorating together,"

"We've decorated together,"

"Yeah but not in the same room or a normal house. Now that I think about it-" Mirabel was interrupted when the front door opens and all animals ran out. Oskar is walking out in a mascot uniform waving hello as he leaves. Causing the young adults and teens to look in bewilderment. "By Normal, you meant not magical or alive," Zano said to the bespectacled girl.

Shakes her head back to normal, "We have animals that do that too" She said, focusing on the animals.

"That's cause you have tiny Doctor Dolittle for a cousin," Zano said as he explains his household, "We have strays that my mother has a habit of feeding,"

"What's wrong with that?" The morphing Madrigal asks his temporary roommate.

"They eat off my plate and whine about their stomachs," The white-haired boy complains.

"Cats are needy," stated Luisa.

"I meant the chicken man that just left," Zano pointed his thumb behind him in the direction of Oskar.

Mirabel: (smiles) Anyway since your finally talking what can you tell us about the party?"

"Not much. Just smile say welcome, compliments," he says offhandedly "Like a... good job on not killing anyone to share your pain" he joked but no one else thought it was amusing.

"That's not funny," said Mirabel, upset with the boy's lack of tactfulness, "we said it at the previous baby homecomings," defended Zano then he sees Mirabel and Luisa's deadpan faces. "Oh right that talk at dinner," he realized, feeling very uncomfortable about what transpired. "Sorry that slipped my mind but they seemed to have moved past it,"

"Mama did say Angie and Abuela made up in the delivery room," Camilo said while securing the banner. "Although she did curse them out for leaving out the full details of childbirth" both boys shudder. "Wouldn't want to be in their shoes,"