Breakfast

After saying their good mornings each person took their seat.

"Good morning, everyone I hope you all sleep well" greeted Alma.

"Were good Abuela,"

"Sí Mama,"

"Yes, Alma,"

"Abuela last night we went over Dolores's dress with the necklace"

"It fits perfectly Abuela, Mirabel did a great job" Dolores praised.

"Oh, that's wonderful. I'm sure Señora Guzman would love to see it,"

"I just hope I didn't ruin things again like last time," Mirabel said with a small smile.

"Oh, mí Vida. That is not true. Last night's interruption was from the magic not you" assured Julieta.

"Yeah but I was the one that found the room"

"I'm still surprised that so much of their stuff had survived," said Camilo.

"It is a magic house" Isa pointed out while eating her breakfast.

"Yeah remember when the magic returned? all our stuff that was damaged or gone we're back to normal," Luisa agreed. "Somewhat"

"But how does the magic work?" asked Miguel eating his breakfast and sitting between Alma and Bruno.

"Miguel, how much were you told about our family?" Inquired Alma with a smile since she was still excited about one of her great-grandchildren being here.

"Which one?" Miguel asked.

"The Madrigals cariño" answered Alma.

"I know the story about my Bisabuelo, Pedro Madrigal, and you Bisabuela. They said that on the day of Papa Bruno and his hermanas birth a civil war started and people had to flee. Bisabuelo tried to buy everyone time to escape but at the cost of his own life. The magic of his love gave life to this house,"

"Magic of his love?"

"Tía Angie, says that love is one of the most powerful magic there is," said Miguel and the adults agreed.

"That is true Miguelito," said Alma admiring how he spoke about her Pedro.

"What else did they tell you?" Asked Pepa.

"After the magic house emerged and the mountains formed. The people started to build more homes that would eventually form the town. On the triplets' fifth birthday, each of them was given a gift, and when their children turned five they received gifts too,"

"And do you know what everyone's gifts are Miguel?"

"Um, I know Abeulo can look into the future," he turns to Pepa, "Tía Pepa affects the weather, and tía Juielta can make healing food and it's delicious," He continues to list their powers "Papa has levitation, Tía Angie has wings on her back, and Tío Iggy summons fire. Isa can control plants, and Luisa is super strong & smart. Dolores has super hearing and is very empathic. Camilo can shapeshift which causes him to eat a lot. Tío Félix and tío Augstín have no magic but are good men who love their families. Mirabel is the next gift giver after Bisabuela which is why she has no powers. And I just learned that Antonio talks to animals which is awesome cause-"

"Wait, what was that?"

"What was what?" asked Miguel.

"What you said about Mirabel."

"Was it wrong?"

"No, it's just"

"How did you?"

"Well, they said that since Alma was getting older they figured Casita had selected the next candle holder,"

Before anyone could respond to that they were interrupted by the sound of a struggling Zano who was being shoved by Casita.

"Hey! HEY! What the" shouted Zano.

"Oh! Look who finally decided to join us" snickered Mirabel.

"Morning Tío Zano" Miguel greeted the disturbed bed-headed teen.

"Yeah Morning," greeted Zano as he mumbled "Great stranded in the middle of nowhere and I'm still being rushed" he fixed his clothes and sat down to eat some food.

"Funny I thought you would have been up earlier," said an amused Isabela.

"Yeah you even said 'first thing tomorrow morning we're leaving," added Mirabel.

"Don't you have a dress to make?" He said before taking a bite.

"Excuse you?" Said Isa glaring. with Luisa looking intimidating.

"Lo Siento, I'm not a morning person unless I have my coffee," he said not intimidated but noticing how protective they are of their sister.

"What's this about leaving?" asked Alma.

The children didn't know how to respond to this so they tried to explain all at one at the same time. But it just got more confusing until Mirabel decided to tell Abuela about what happened last night.

"Okay, it's like this. You see Abuela when we were going over Dolores' dress design Zano came to give Luisa her night stuff," explain Mirabel "He told us that he and Miguel had to leave to go home because their family still doesn't know where they are so-"

"I left them a note," Miguel interrupted.

"A note is not enough Miguel. You still left and you dragged me into this mess. We have to go back" said Zano. "but Abuelo Bruno hasn't given me his answer"

"¿que respuesta?" asked Alma turning to Bruno who looked pensive. "Miguel wants me to go with them," said Bruno.

"But Tío you just came back," said Isa.

"I know and I have enjoyed these last months with all of you but"

"you want to be with your whole family"

"Sí," he said still torn. His mother holds his hand "the choice is yours Bruñito but I hope you'll at least look into it before you decided," said Alma.

"I was planning to after breakfast"

"you are going to do a reading?"

"Can we see?" Asked Miguel curious about his grandfather's visions.

"I don't think that-" both Zano and Bruno said together.

"What if we did it like last time but in your room?"

"Yeah how about it Tío?" Bruno was nervous his vision wasn't something easy to handle and especially to first timers. Yet as he gazed at Miguel's hopeful face he saw his kids and how they were never afraid. "Okay, but I warn you it can be a bit much for first-timers"

"I have to share a bathroom with my grandfather," stated Zano. "believe me there's nothing that can scare me,"

The family went to Bruno's room to see him perform his reading. The sand started to swirl around in a vortex causing a dome around him. After he was done he held an emerald tablet in his hands.

"So what's it say?" Asked Miguel standing by Bruno's side. "How did you? When did?" Miguel just answered "I move fast,"

"So what's on the tablet tío?"

"Let's see," as he looked down what he saw surprised him. There in his hands was an image of him seeing his children but he wasn't alone. "I can't believe this,"

"What is it?"

"I reunite with my kids"

"So you are going"

"Yes but not alone,"

"What do you mean?"

"Mirabel is there, and so are Isa, Luisa, Dolores, Camilo, and Antonio"

"Why are they?"

"Not just them but all of us" Bruno stated showing the tablet that has all the Madrigals reunited on it.