Dia De Los Padres

Miguel's parents Javier and Blanca are running through the jungle as jungle inhabitants chase after them. The pursuers try throwing spears at them, but they are thrown at a tree. Miguel's parents stop at a ledge where there is a waterfall below. Miguel's father, Javier Carlos, points to a tree branch so he manages to use his whip and get it to grab onto it. Miguel's mother, Blanca, hangs onto her husband while they try to swing to the other side of the ledge, but the branch snaps, leaving J.C. and Blanca to fall into the water. The natives look on and leave. After they do, Javier comes back up to the surface grabs Blanca's hand, and gets up. now they run to the other side of the jungle. They see the plane. Alligators showed up and surround them. Blanca and Javier nod to each other; they grab onto the vines, swing above the gators and manage to get into the biplane's seats.

Javier: (to Blanca) Still got the serum?

Blanca:(holding a bag) Right here.
(Angie starts the plane and they take off into the air)

General Posadas (Grandpapi)
(narrating) "And that's how your parents got the orchid serum out of the forbidden jungle and brought it back to save the village from the sleeping sickness, Hijos"

In Miguel's room, General Grandpapí was telling the story to the kids who decided to have a slumber party.

Miguel: "When they get out of the jungle just in time? That's my favorite part."

Lala: "Then what happened, Grandpapí?"

General Grandpapí: "Oop, no, no, no, I'll tell you tomorrow, same time, same place" he tucks them in. (walks to the door)

Miguel: "Aww. Just one more story?"

Grandpapí: "No. Always leave 'em asking for more, Short Man. Good night." he turns the lights off and closes the door.
(They all go to sleep)

It's been a while since Angie and Mateo's baby was born. Things have been a bit hectic at home. With Jacob crying, the visiting relatives scrambled to help. Which is thoughtful till someone enters without knocking. Someone saw boob which was followed by an awkward explanation.

Morning Mr. Iglesias' (aka Chico) classroom

Chico: Kids, I'm passing out another flier to remind you about the Parents' Tournament Weekend"

All the students agree except for Luna who is uneasy.

Chico: "Parents' Tournament Weekend will be a heartfelt celebration of those special people: Tu Madres y padres, who take the responsibility to raise, teach, and protect you" he reads the flyer "They need to shorten this"

Helga: "Cut to the chase, Señor Iglesias. What are the prizes?"

Chico: (Gives her a look) "As I was saying before I was interrupted. This year the other grades will be joining. The team with the highest score will win this trophy. (shows a trophy) And the second and third-place winners will get these ribbons. (shows a ribbon)

Chavo: (turns to Luna) Are you coming, too, Lulu? I mean, by bringing your grandma and grandpa as parents? Since you don't have no-- (gets poked hard by Gerald) Ow!"

Gerald: "Shh! Chavo! (gestures to Luna)

"So tell your parents. You need a good night's sleep, boys and girls. The festivities start first thing tomorrow morning." Chico finished.
The bell rings and everyone heads out but Luna is still worried.

The Sidewalk
After Chico dropped off Luna and Gerald in their Neighborhood he went running errands leaving the two kids to walk the rest of the way home.