Reunions part 2(Can't this family have one quiet dinner)

When they hear Manolo's voice they headed for the front only to be met with...

"Hey! Watch where you put your bag pal, you just ruined our game!" Ernie yelled at Agustín.

"Yes! Now please leave. I don't know why you are here. They have no vacancies!" said Mr. Hyunh.

"Por favor, just listen for a second," Julieta pleaded. "We came all this way to see..."

"Mami?"

"Mirabel!" Exclaimed Julieta as she embraced her youngest daughter.

"What are you bobos, yelling about now?" asked Grandpapí.

"Look, gramps, we were just trying to educate these guffos," Mr. Potts explained.

"Guffo huh?!" Pepa asked in a hostile manner. "And what do you mean by that?!"

"Mami calm down!" Dolores stepped in with her brother's help.

"Guys please!" Mirabel said as she tried to ease the tension between the 2 parties as they began to argue with each other. It made Mirabel feel both awkward and somewhat impressed as they both cared about everyone's well-being and were merely trying to look out for each other. However, it seemed as though things were about to get ugly as it looked like the families were just inches away from getting physical with each other.

"That's it! I'm calling the police!" Mr. Hyunh said as he pulled out his mobile phone only for Mirabel to run towards the man and stop him.

"WAIT!!!!" Angie screamed, causing everyone to stop and stare at her.

"What are you doing?" He asked her in confusion, causing Angie to sigh and pinch her nose in frustration while pushing up her reading glasses.

"That won't help," Ignácio said in an embarrassed tone.

"And why not?" Ernie asked, causing Angie to take a deep breath before finally revealing the truth.

"Because... they're our family"

The Tenants became silent and so did the Madrigals as they didn't know what was going to happen now that Angie had revealed who exactly the people "harassing" them were.

"¿Que?" Ernie responded in a shocked yet flat tone.

"¡¿QUE?!!" the entire building sans babies, shouted at the same time.

"Is it that surprising?" Camilo thought to himself.

The Madrigals could only flinch in response due to how loud the people were while also wondering how much was told about them.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Grandpapí cried out, causing Angie to nod in exasperation. "Papa you already knew that" Maria noted to her father. "I like the dramatics,"

"Sí, I am," Angie said as she once again sighed. "This is the rest of the Madrigals,"

'Was that embarrassment just now?' Pepa wondered concerned and slightly hurt. 'Did we make such a bad first impression? We need to get our acts together

"They are the Madrigals?" Ernie Potts asked in shock. "The same Madrigals who lived back in this Encantó you mentioned?"

"Oh, they told you about us?" Agustín asked hopefully, only to be troubled by the glares they gave him.

"Sí, they did," Mateó responded in a neutral tone. Extending his hand to the nervous man, "They told us ALL about you, the good and the bad," he added while shaking Agustín's hand.

"Oh," Agustin said as he and the other Madrigals' moods deflated the moment they heard that.

"I should have known that they would hold a grudge against us, Agustín thought to himself. Then again, I wouldn't blame them. I am a terrible tío and father."