Sleepover

"Okay, so not only does Tío Bruno have children. He now has grandchildren,"

"That's one way to put it,"

"I think we need to talk about how Bruno's kids are married and not once did they send us an invitation," huffed Isa with her arms crossed.

"Isa, you saw how Abuela acted they probably left for the same reasons we were breaking," said Luisa.

"Well it still would have been nice to kept in their lives," she argued.

"Isa, I know when they left you felt hurt believe me we all did," said Dolores.

"Except me for some reason. I just straight up forgot and I don't even know why?"

"Mira..."

"At least you still have memories of them, not one thing has come back from talking about them."

"Don't worry prima, tomorrow well ask Tío to look and see how we can restore your memory."

"Are you sure, I don't want to interrupt his time with his Nieto, I want to give them space."

"I know but this is something that shouldn't be put off."

"Dolores is right sis, I might have been jealous but I want you to remember all the fun times we had together."

"All right but only if Bruno is on board and he picks when he can Do it."

"Now that we have a plan for Mirabel's memory. What are we going to do for Dolores?"

"Oh, that's right your dress. C'mon, I'll show you what I've done so far, luckily it didn't get ruined from the crash."

They laughed and when Mirabel shows them the dress, "Oh Mira, it's beautiful," she said in Awe.

"Thanks, now Dolores I'm going to need you to model it with the jewelry Abuela bought for you," The bespectacled Magrigal asked the bride to be.

After a few minutes of helping her put it on, "Okay, so how does it feel?"

"Feels great! I love the designs on it," Dolores said.

"The necklace brings it together," commented Luisia.

Isa nodding in agreement,"Yeah."

"Great, What about the sleeves, I still don't know which season you want to have your wedding on?"

"We have our hearts set on a spring wedding. Its the season of new beginnings,"

"Aw, that's sweet,"

"Okay so keep it medium?"

"Or short, thanks to mama I'm used to any temperature,"

"We'll it's your dress and I want you to be comfortable in it,"

"We'll right now it's perfect how about we go over the bridesmaids dresses,"

"Alright you change while I get my sketch book,"

"Okay so here are some ideas I got from seeing others wedding photos that had bridesmaids,"

"Traditionally they have to be designed to not to divert attention from the bride, but I'm not one to make ridiculous outfits, unless asked directly from the person who is going to wear it," Mirabel explained, "Now Luisa, I was thinking of a simple design that compliments your chest..." she shows her sketches.

"This is interesting,"

_____________________

In Antonio's room. Miguel is amazed by how big it is and how it's made like a jungle. "This is amazing and all these animals live with you?"