Journal pt 2

~Sunset Arms boarding house~

General Posada returns to the living room from the bathroom. "Woo! I feel like a new man! Light as a feather. Anyway, back to the journal."

"Finally!"

~San Lorenzo~

"We parachuted into the heart of the jungle, the volcanic mountains of San Lorenzo. Where we had last seen any sign of the mysterious Green Eyes."

As the group, sans a winged Angie, Acacia, and Zita, parachute into the jungle. Javier got stuck in tree branches.

Blanca: "You okay?" she asked her husband.

J.C.: "Never better." he insists as he falls from the tree.

The group arrived at a Green-Eyed shrine where they previously returned, the sacred La Corazón, which is currently surrounded by dead butterflies.

Blanca picked up a butterfly, "Look! Mariposas Muertas." she holds one to examine closer, "They're always the first ones to die. It's the sleeping sickness."

"And now it's hit the Green Eyes," Javier concluded.

"We've got to make a serum. Fast!" Chico said. Blanca looks at a book, "We'll need some red moss from the San Juan River, the nose whisker of a wild Bolivian boar, and the root of a Panamanian Zapote tree," Blanca listed.

"Right. Sounds easy!" Javier optimistically said.

"Okay, so one group will find the ingredients. Another here to help lessen the effects of the sickness, and the rest of us will be working on a temporary cure till the ingredients arrive," Mateó stated.

"What do you mean?" Asked Javier.

"Look Javi, the infected could be dying before the serum is made, we need to buy them time, till it's done," said Ignácio.

"Right, so Javier, Blanca, and Zita will work on a medicine to nullify the effects, Chico, Ignacio, and Mateo will get the ingredients. While Acacia, Eduardo, and I help take care of the sick." Confirmed Angelina.

"I don't think that necessary!" Questioned Ignacio not comfortable with leaving his wife alone where she could get sick.

"Don't worry we will wear masks and gloves hopefully there's a cure by then," Acacia assures him as they kiss.

~San Juan River ~

The group of Chico, Ignácio, and Mateó, search the waters looking for the moss but have had no luck.

(sighs) "Okay, I give up. We've looked under every rock in this entire river, and found no red moss," a tired Chico said sitting on a rock.

"Umm... we haven't looked under every rock." He points to a rock above the river which made the exhausted Chico sigh. "Oh man," Making Ignácio smile.

~Bolivia~

The group spots the wild boar sleeping. "There he is," Chico said, and as he was about to get the whisker Ignacio stops him and goes to get it instead.

He approaches the boar, hiding behind the bushes.

Mateó watches nervously "Careful..." he whispers urgently

Ignácio gets the whisker, only to get caught in a spider web making him scream which wakes up the boar.

"I hate spiders, I hate spiders, I hate spiders! Aaah!" The spider-ridden Madrigal cried as the boar cased him.

~Panama~

"Okay, I admit the first two were hard, but this one will be easy!" Matéo said as each man grabbed a shovel and started digging for the root.