The End or is it?

Sunset Arms, later that fall

Miguel wakes up in his bed unsure of his surroundings. gets up and walks downstairs. "Mamí? Papí?"

Joined by his cousins and Luna, only the tenants and General Posada were in the dining room, with no sign of the Madrigals.

"Hey, Gramps, what's for breakfast?! I'm starvin' over here, starvin'!"

"Make me a sandwich, old man!"

"Crispy fries and a tofu burger for me, please, and step on it!"

Miguel gets teary-eyed, beginning to suspect his whole adventure was only a dream, until...

Javier's voice snaps him out, "Breakfast is served! Eggs in a basket!"

"Don't you mean toad-in-a-hole?"

"We call it eggs in a basket."

"Finally, someone with some sense around here!"

"No disrespect, but you've both been asleep for ten years. What do you know about breakfast?"

Miguel dances happily, "Mommy! Papí! You're back!"

"Hey, Miguel!" they greeted their son, "Were you having that same dream again where you never found us?"

"Yeah, the same dream I've been having since we came home," He says.

"It's no dream, Miguel. You and the girls rescued us, and now we're back home with you. What do you say we go on an adventure today? I read that the city botanical gardens have a new rainforest exhibit."

"Sounds great, but... It's time for school."

"Oh, of course! We knew that."

"Sure. We're hip, oh but when you're done we all have a special surprise waiting for you and the girls after school."

Abner squeals

Luna gives Abner a piece of bacon, "C'mon, Abner!"

"Creepy..."

Outside Sunset Arms

"Bye, everyone!" Miguel, Layla, and Gabriela say as they head out with Luna.

Everyone bids them goodbye as Abner and all the animals run out of the boarding house, followed by some San Lorenzen wildlife: a monkey, a butterfly from the hidden city, a parrot, and the snake that followed Abner back to San Angel.

After School Javier, Ignácio, and Angelina have everyone gathered around, Acacia and her family, And Mateó with his. "Everyone we have exciting news,!"

"What is it?"

Javier starts, "As we all know Miguel..." Ignácio adds, "Layla..."

Angelina finished, "And Gabriela's birthday is coming up so we..."

"Let's have a buffet..."

"Oskar get out! This is a family meeting!" Grand Papí yelled as he chased the nosy tenant out. "Continue."

"Anyway, after much deliberation, we all decided to go visit the Encanto and celebrate their fifth birthday with the rest of the Madrigal clan."

"YAY!" the cousins cheered in excitement happy at the news.

Zano was happy as well, "But what about school?"

"Don't worry we talked with your teachers and made arrangements. Same with all of our jobs in case you're wondering."