We're on our way

Apparently, Zano was overheard from the town and started an impromptu party fortunately it was done in the morning to wish the traveling Madrigals luck on their journey.
"You all have everything, passports, money, essentials, and enough arepas cause your mother made plenty?" Agustín checked frantically.

"Sí, Papa. We have everything we need" said Luisa.

"Yeah so don't worry we'll be there to make sure to stay together," said Isa.
They all formed a group hug. "oh mí vidas, good luck we'll be with you soon whenever that is" said Julieta.

Pepa and Félix had the same conversation with their children but with more tears. Dolores and Mariano hugged goodbye. Parce is also joining the group since he lived in the jungle. Alma hugged each of her grandchildren and bisnieto. Wishing all of them luck and love. When she reached to hug Mirabel and Bruno she had a different message. "Bruno I am so happy to have you back and I'm glad you're going to be there with them" She hugged him turning to Mirabel. "Mirabel, I know you can't remember them and I don't know why. I know that they love you so much. They would be so proud of how much you've grown" she cupped her cheek. "I just wished I had done better by you. All of you"
"Gracias Abuela, and don't worry you'll have your chance to talk with them too"
Alma hugged her granddaughter and son. Then when all the Madrigals said their goodbyes to their friends and townfolk the group left.
—————————
After their farewells, the group is riding on burros although Luisa spends most of the trip walking but does sit in the chart when she gets tired.

"I can't believe it!" exclaimed Milo.

"we're doing this!" said Isa.

"We are heading out of the Encanto" said Dolores.

"I know right I always wanted to see the outside world. Papa always told us about his hometown" said Luisa.

"And we're not only going there were going to another country," said Antonio.

"I just can't believe that our guide is Señora Ah-Puch," said Milo.

"Well I have been traveling for many years" she said.

"Is that why we hardly see you around the village?" asked Isabela.

"Mm-hmm, that's how I'm able to get all my jewelry"

"So Zano what can we expect from your hometown?" asked Mirabel.

"Just that the Town is shaped like a guitar from a birds-eye view"

"Cool anything else?" asked Milo.

"Just to stay close till we reach our house. Miguel is enough of a headache to watch over when he wanders off I don't need any more headaches"

"Hey how about some travel music to make the time go faster" said Miguel.

"Not now Miguel"

"Please, we're getting bored"

"Read your books"

"We can't read through by ourselves"

"C'mon Zano we all know you can sing why not give it a go" Commented Camilo.

"Hey, I have a song. But it's been a while" said Bruno.

"Well let's hear it Tío" encouraged Dolores.

Ah-Puch pulled out a guitar to start.

"Tell everybody I'm on my way
New friends and new places to see
With blue skies ahead, yes
I'm on my way
And there's nowhere else That I'd rather be

Tell everybody I'm on my way
And I'm loving every step I take
With the sun beating down, yes I'm on my way
And I can't keep this smile off my face
The group heads further into the jungle and it starts to rain a bit but they manage to make it threw.
'Cause there's nothing like seeing
Each other again
No matter what the distance between
And the stories that we tell
Will make you smile
Oh it really lifts my heart
So tell 'em all I'm on my way
New friends and new places to see
And to sleep under the stars
Who could ask for more
With the moon keeping watch over me
Not the snow, not the rain
Can change my mind
The sun will come out, wait and see
And the feeling of the wind in your face
Can lift your heart
Oh there's nowhere I would rather be
Antonio and Miguel climbed on Chapa to fly the rest of the way.
'Cause I'm on my way now
Well and truly
I'm on my way now
Tell everybody I'm on my way
And I just can't wait to be there
With blue skies ahead, yes
I'm on my way
And nothing but good times to share
So tell everybody I'm on my way
And I just can't wait to be home
With the sun beating down, yes
I'm on my way
And nothing but good times to show
I'm on my way

As they get closer to the town Miguel still on Chapa's back is smiling cause he's so close.

"Yes, I'm on my way"