Tough calls and explanations

We finally arrived at San Angel. Now we just have to figure out how to explain all this without getting killed.

"Well, that was an interesting trip," said Bruno

"I know right first time visiting Tío Augustín's family and now we're in a new town," Camilo said.

"I can't believe how many were there," said Dolores.

"Don't they visit though?" asked Miguel.

"Yes, but not all at once," said Luisa.

"Still the train ride was fun I got to sleep in one and eat in it," said Antonio.

"Tonito you did that in the wagon on the way to Tio's," said Isabela.

"Yeah but the train was bigger and had a bano," said Antonio.

"And as much fun the experience was. I would still like to freshen up in a full bathroom. So what is the next step El Capitan," said Camilo.

"I'm going to call ahead. Do not wander off. Just stay at the benches till I get back. alright?"

"what about Chapa and Parce?"

"We'll claim them after I make the phone call, alright? So stay put," Zano went to the phone booth to make the call.

Zano pov
As I dialed the number I kept watching the sitting Madrigals everything around them seemed like a new adventure and that's how they'll stick out.

"Hello,"

"Hola, mama,"

"Oh, Zano you're alright," she said with relief, "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG MAN? WE HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK! AND WHERE IS MIGUEL? ¡ESTÁS EN MUCHO PROBLEMA CUANDO TE ARRASTRAMOS DE VUELTA!" she ranted. 'Good to be home'

"Zano, this is your father speaking. Now tell us where you are right now! and we won't ground you for the rest of your life!"

"I get it! Were at St. Angel's first train station the one. Yeesh, we're fine! Wasn't even my fault the pájaro gato decided to drag me unto another one of Miguel's attempts to find his parents,"

"Aye, Miguel," Manolo sighed remembering how the preschooler tends to wander off. "At least you called us but it's been more than a day where were you two?"

"You know that place in Colombia that the triplets grew up in,"

"Yes,"

"That's where the bird brain took us,"

"WHAT? so you saw the village did you?"

"Dad, focus. Right now Miguel and I need to get home,"

"right, of course, everyone has been so worried we'll drive over to get you right away,"

"thank you. oh, and dad we're going to need a big ride,"

"Why?"

"Let's just say that when we left the Encanto seven tagalongs joined us, eight if you count the jaguar,"

"Who?"

"One of them is Bruno,"

"Hello? Hello? Papa?" I asked trying to see if he was still there. As I turn to check the group I see two are missing. "oh come on! I gotta go pa. I'll see you later,"

Time skip
Mirabel and Miguel are in front of a booth to claim Chapa and Parce. Dealing with the process of Bueracicy.

"Name?" asked a man in business attire.

"Mirabel Madrigal" she answered.

"Sorry don't have you here,"

"Can you at least check the last name? I mean how many people have jaguars?"