Isa, Dolores and Luisa song

As Mirabel returned to sleep she wasn't the only Madrigal to wander the train. Isa couldn't help thinking about what Zano said about them. What did they get themselves into when they left?
"Isa?" She turned and saw Dolores rubbing her eyes. "What are you doing here?" Her prima asked.
"Yeah sis it's-" Luisa yawned. "Late"
"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you it's just that-" sensing her sister's frustration "just what? You can tell us," Luisa assured as Dolores agreed.
"I've been reminiscing about how close we were with them. I used to be able to spot them a mile away"
"Not surprising we spent more time with them than our parents"
"I still hear the first lullaby they ever sang to us,"

You're okay,
You're alright,
I'll never, ever leave your side
I will stay and I will fight
With you

They shared a light laugh remembering that song but Isa was still upset. "I prayed every day we would be together again but now. I'm not sure"
"What do you mean?"
"Luisa we haven't seen them in ten years and they were in a war,"
"Oh," she said realizing what her sister was implying.
"Isa I know it's hard to imagine but they're alive you saw the tree"
"What if they are not what we remember? What if they changed as Abuela did?"
Dolores didn't know what to say to that or Luisa. They saw what war did to their family and that fear almost tore them apart. "Isa we have to see for ourselves you know there are still words that need to be said or well never move forward together"
Nothing to say cause she knew her cousin was right yet Isa is so scared to see her primos again but she is afraid they won't treat her the same.
"Don't think, just trust" Isa said remembering "Stay calm, stay with me, she said" Isa recalls the time she and Angelina were sneaking out to see the stars.
"Eyes open, breathe in, Just one wrong move, and we're dead"  she joked.
"And if she and I don't reunite,
How can I go on?
Do we still remember what is gone?"
Remembering all the times they all played together like Ignacio dancing with Isa, Javier reading with Luisa and Dolores, and Angelina giving female advice.
"What if I forget your face?
What if you move on without me?
What if I can't find The doorway back through?
And what if I do But don't recognize you?

What if I take far too long And the danger has claimed you?
What if we're too late To save you from your fate?
And you are lost forever 'cause of me, yeah?" The trio recalls all the memories they made with the triplets but also understands Isa's nerves.

"We will find a way to make sure that you're okay"

"One careful step at a time, For you and I, are fragile things"

With that, the girls all hugged each other trying to assure themselves that whatever happens that they will all be together.