Learning more

Mirabel's Pov
Hearing more about my lost cousins has proved to be entertaining and answered a lot of questions but there's still a lot unanswered. Everyone seems to be enjoying reminiscing about the past. And I'm going to regret ruining this family moment when I asked "So if they were here when I was born why don't I remember-" I stopped when mama hugged me.

"Oh Mirabel, you were so little when it happened,"

"Yeah sis," said Isa "We were seven when Tía Mica vanished and we never really talked that much about her before so,"

"That's not... never mind. What happened to her?"

"We don't know. Everything was going normally but some time after the triplet's quince she was gone,"

"We searched everywhere but all we found was her shawl by the mountain path,"

"So she-,"

"We don't know her body was never found and Bruno's visions didn't have any answers,"

"What about Dona Apuch? Did she know why or how her niece-?"

"No she knew no more than we did but she did give us letters that Mica made in case she disappeared,"

"I knew there was something off about her. I always made my suspicions known despite Dona Apuch's assurance. But I couldn't dwell on it your primos mayor had lost their mother so we had to be there for them,"

"That must have been so hard. I can't imagine not having both of you in my life let alone one." I said to my parents, they held my hand along with my sisters. In the corner of my eye, I saw Antonio doing the same with his. I turned to Tío Bruno and Abuela comforting each other along with Tíos rats. The rat moved the page of the album to show a picture of baby Camilo in the arms of a teenage girl I assumed was Angelina, who was between her brothers, baby me in Ignácio's, and toddler Luisa in Javiar's who was on the left of his sister with young Isa and Dolores standing in front of them.

"Is this all of us together?"

"Oh yes, this photo was taken a week after you were born,"

"Ay Félix, look at how small our bebes were," cried tía Pepa as she hugged her eldest children.

"Mica had insisted on taking pictures of you kids any chance she got"

"I'm guessing we spent a lot of time with her"

"Yup she and tío Bruno would take their kids for a picnic and when we came along we joined them," Dolores said turning a page of them on a picnic blanket.

"You know something sis, I was jealous of you when you came and Luisa, for a while,"

"Really? why? were we that cute?" I couldn't help but teased a little. Made her laugh though.

"Yup, you were adorable but that's not why I was jealous." she opened one of the albums that had photos of her as a baby with the triplets when they were 8. The next pictures include baby Dolores.

"As far back as we could remember they were always there playing with us, telling stories, singing songs and I loved feeling like a little sister occasionally,"

She turned to another picture of a newborn Luisa, "when I was getting a new sibling I was happy but scared at the same time,"

"But they always played with us together" remembered Luisa.

"They did but I was little, I was used to sharing them with Dolores. When Luisa was born I was upset she got carried more than I. But she was mostly with our parents. When Mira was born that's when I started to worry,"