Preparing for more Drama

Morning

Quite the day planned. Manolo was in charge of breakfast. Zita had to open the hotel. The kids were having breakfast at the kids table. Everyone else was at the dining table. The twins were between Ignácio and Acacia. Chico was feeding Joy. The Madrigals got to meet some of the other tenants but they had to leave for work.

"So, does anyone have any plans today?"

"I'll have lunch here so I can help prepare for the..."

"Others," said Angie.

"I see. So The room arrangements"

"Well, Zita could offer a guest villa we can use?" suggested Acacia.

"No good," said Angie. "This is their first time away from the town. They're already stepping over their comfort zones by coming here,"

"Yeah our mom was pretty shaken when we left. Imagen being away from her baby,  surrounded by strangers,"

"Okay Camilo, we'll make sure you have her room next to yours"

"Not me! Antonio," defended Camilo as he pointed at his little brother.

"Whatever you say," remarked Zano.

"Anyway the kids are fine bunking together to make room,"

"We already got the sleeping bags," Layla said holding her sleeping bag.

Maria made more marks, "Okay, so that gives us two rooms but what about your..."

"She can stay with us. The couch is a pull out," Dolores added. "Which is something we just learned,"

"If you're all okay with it,"

"I got to go. school," Zano grabbed his backpack and headed out.

"Same here," said Luna as she did the same.

"Have fun my loves. And Zano Remember to come straight home your still on probation!" exclaimed Maria.

"I got to go too. I'll see you later sweetie come on kids let's go," Acacia and Mateo kissed their respective spouses and headed out along with Chico and the kids following after.

After they left. It was just the Sanchez Patriarchs and the Madrigals.

"Okay, I'm just going to go out and say it"

"Say what?"

Camilo started, "About the elephant-"

"Her name is Alama," added Angie.

"Angie,"

"Sorry, no cafe in months affects my morning filter," she said.

"You have a filter," joked Ignácio. A few smiles were shared briefly since no one could hold off on the inevitable.

So with a deep breath they started, "Growing up with Abuela wasn't always easy and I know you guys were only kids back then. But I also remember that you always seemed to know what was going on," said Ignacio.

"Sorry, you guys were hard to ignore," joked Dolores.

"That's okay, Lolo. You couldn't help it. I'm just sorry that I didn't do more when I was there," said Angie feeling guilty for leaving them behind.

"Angie things are different now," said Isa.

"But how long have they been different?" The eldest cousin asked looking at the whole family.

"Uh... Well, it's more about the quality than the..." said Bruno.

"Not that long huh?"

"Mija..." Bruno tried to explain.