La Familia Sánchez

In every culture, there are stories about magic and the supernatural. When science started to have more breakthroughs magic became a thing of the past, especially during the war. Who could blame them it's hard to keep that kind of childlike faith. Unless you're my family.

September 195X

"Zano! Wake up! or you'll be late for school!" Shouted the loudest of my sisters. As if it's not loud enough with 29 people living here.

"Alright, Cia! I'm coming!" I answered scouring through my things and putting my uniform on

"Alright, Cia! I'm coming!" I answered scouring through my things and putting my uniform on. Put my books in my bag and headed downstairs.

——————————

As Zano rushed downstairs he was greeted by the boarders and his family. Mateó Mondragón, Ignácio, and his brother Alejo with his wife Rosita getting Layla, Miguel, Jorge, Raúl, and Gabriela ready for school. While his sister Zita and her husband Chico along with Grandpapi General Posada feed the Babies in highchairs, Joy, the twins Michelangelo and Manny. Zano's 9-year-old sister Lulu is all packed up and ready to go is currently eating grits.

"Buenos Días Zano," greeted Manolo Sánchez , my father.

"Good Morning Zano," said one of the tenants, Mr. Hyunh, a middle age man of Vietnamese origin.

"Hey Zano, can you talk to your mother? she's gone into "character" again and the rest of hasn't even had breakfast yet," said Ernie Potts, another tenant.

"Zano!" called his sister Acacia with his homework in her hands. "I went over your homework."

"What is the problem now? I finished it"

"Yes, and most of it is correct but your grammar needs improvement."

"What are you, my Teacher?"

"No, but Chico was?"

"Hey! I'm feeding your babies don't drag me into this."

"Look, Hermana I gotta go see ya," Zano shoved the homework into his backpack and rushed to the door till he was stopped by Acacia's snakes.

"Zano, do us one favor, stay out of trouble."

"All right. tell mom I said good morning!"

As I left the boarding house that is connected to the hotel. I get on my bike and ride to school. So my family, as you can see is not the typical normal traditional family. My parents Maria and Manolo Posada-Sánchez, run the boarding house. Mí hermano mayor, Alejó, runs the old bullfighting arena that is now used for sports, plays, and concerts. My sisters, Acacia and Zita are twins, they run the hotel but it's mostly Zita and her husband Chico, who is a history teacher. Our brother Luís is also a partner in both the arena and hotel but he is mostly the lawyer who deals with the legal work of the businesses. Acacia works at the Museum along with her husband Ignácio. Another thing about my sisters is that their supers.