Intro/Author Note

Hello Everyone.

I have been working on and off on Farrah's story for MONTHS. I cannot believe it took me this long. I began writing it as soon as I completed Ignited. As I was going over it, I hated the direction I was taking Farrah's character. It didn't feel right to me. I took an approach at the grumpy/sunshine trope but it did not feel right for Farrah's story and It was difficult for me to make Barron "mean".

So with that, I ended up deleting the entire book. I literally wrote like fourteen parts but it did not feel right to me. Farrah deserves better and she gets everything she is owed in this book. I'm going to try to not put too much drama but I think it's already established that I'm always for the DRAMA. 😈

This book takes place approximately six months after the epilogue of Ignited. Farrah and Sunny are sisters and although they share some similarities, they are different in many ways.

I also want to make it clear that the perception Sunny has of her "perfect" big sister was all in her imagination. Farrah is CRAZY. As the oldest sister myself, it always come to shock to me when my younger siblings think I have my shit together. (I DON'T) We will see that Farrah is human like all of us and she makes mistakes but she's genuine.

I don't have an updating schedule yet. I need to really work on one. I prefer to be a couple of chapters ahead before I update. I can't imagine updating without having at least ten or more chapters in my draft. I'm the type of writer that goes back and forth on the plot line constantly because I'm crazy!

Also, Ignited is at 200k+ views!!!!!! Again thank you so much for taking out the time to read that book. It means so much for me.  It is by far my most favorite book I have ever written. Farrah's story is not a sequel per se, and you do not have to read Ignited to read this book, but I strongly recommend for you to read it so you can have a better understanding of Farrah's story and how she got here.

Enjoy! 💕

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Follow me on Instagram. (TachasPalaceig)