9| Hurt

"Logan!" I shouted angrily at my sister's fiancé as I shuffled through the empty pots on the stovetop

He passed through the kitchen and at up all of the food. I felt like crying but most of all punching him in that pretty face of his. He ate everything and didn't leave me anything.

The second he heard my mom was cooking a big dinner tonight, he threw Sunny and Faith in the car and speed down here.

I looked at his plate. He had four pieces of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, candied yams, Mac and cheese, green, and a large slice of pound cake.

This white man acts like he's never eaten a plate of food in his life every time he hears that my mom or one of my aunts is cooking. I do not doubt that man is going to devour everything.

"Hi, Farrah." He smiled flashing a smile at me.

"Don't talk to me, you ate all of the food," I said while pouting my lips trying to refrain from crying.

I had that food on my mind all day. I could not believe it was all gone.

Sunny walked into the kitchen holding her daughter. She mysteriously lost a lot of her baby weight. I know my sister. I know her better than I know myself. I know for sure she got liposuction done but she will never confess to it.

A sinister grin hit my lips as I decided to grill her. It's my duty as her older sister to torture her.

Let the games begin.

"Damn Sunny you look so good. How did you lose all of that weight?" I asked with an ulterior motive. It took everything out of me to contain my laughter.

"You think so?" Sunny said placing her hand on her hips.

My eyes roamed over to Logan. He had a nervous look on his face. Those two are attached at the hip. Logan is infatuated with Sunny, and he is at her neck and call. He must have paid for it.

"So what did you do to lose all of that weight, you have to tell me your secret?" I said smiling at her.

"Secret. There is no secret. I've been going to the gym, I have a rigorous workout plan." Sunny lied before doing a little spin.

Sunny at the gym. Please!

I remember when our parents signed her up for basketball when she was twelve. She lasted only a few hours. She threw a fit after breaking a nail, stormed out, and went home to spend the entire day watching K dramas.

Logan choked on his food, and Sunny eyes cast fire over his way. He quickly averted his eyes from his angry fiancé and continued eating. She has that man trained so well.

I hope she doesn't think for a second that she went to the gym to work off the weight.

"Give me my niece." I spat.