14| Burned

*Author Note*
I had to take a little time off to clear my head. For the most part I have had an extremely good experience with Wattpad but for some reason anytime I'm having a bad day, that's when all the hate comments run rampant. It's coming from a particular story I wrote that is outside my comfort zone but I had fun writing it. I'm not going to lie, I was a little discouraged and thought about taking a longer break... But the messages and outreach has brought me to better spirits! I love you all!

I am back to regular updating 💕

The next couple of chapters is going to change the whole direction of where this story WAS heading. Enjoy this chapter because baybeeeee 😭

"Daddy, what are you doing here?" I asked in complete PANIC

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Both my parents have copies of my apartment keys. Yet it never crossed my mind that they would just show up out of the blue. Especially my dad!

When my dad shows up unannounced like this, it usually means one thing. Someone is in trouble. It could not be me because I'm the responsible one of my siblings. I can't say the same for Graham and Sunny.

I looked at my father who was sitting on my sofa with a grim look on his face. Something was off about him. He stood up from his seat and cast his eyes over at poor Barron. The one time I ever bring a man over, this has to happen.

"Daddy, this is Barron, Barron, this is my dad Wallace Rose," I said with a shaky voice.

Barron gulped and extended his hand at my father. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Rose," Barron said with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

I was visibly shaking as well. Just thirty minutes ago I had this guy's dick in my mouth, and we were coming in here to have sex. Now we were both standing in front of my father.

I don't understand. Who did I screw over in my past life to be hexed into being in situations like this?

My dad quietly nodded his head. This is not at all how I expected him to react to seeing me bringing a man at this time to my apartment. I took a better look at him, and his eyes were glistening. He was crying at some point. Alarms went off in my head. Something was for sure off, and I was now hell-bent on finding out what is the matter. Things with Barron are going to have to wait.

"Um, Barron, I'll call you a little later," I said grabbing his hand and squeezing it twice.

He looked me in the eyes and nodded his head. I could tell he wanted to kiss me. I wanted to kiss him too, but my dad was right there glaring at us.

"It's nice meeting you again Mr. Rose," Barron said before swiftly leaving my apartment.

I took a couple of steps over to my father nervously. I didn't know what to say or what to do. I've never been put in a situation like this before.