37| Computer 303

Farrah took a shower and changed into some black sweatpants and a lavender-colored tank top

Farrah took a shower and changed into some black sweatpants and a lavender-colored tank top. She plopped down on the sofa beside me and rested her head on my shoulder.

I placed a kiss on the top of her head. She smelled nice.

Her whole aura was off after that deep conversation with Melvin last night. What stuck out the most was the whole ordeal about her friend Char.

When we got home it was all she could talk about. She was very conflicted about how to go about the situation.

I never got to speak to Char. Farrah seems to be the closest with Yolanda out of all of her group of friends.

"She's still not answering any of my calls." Farrah sighed in frustration.

I switched off the television and turned my neck to face her.

"Do you think there is a possibility that Melvin is lying again?" I asked seriously because it can be a possibility.

When I first met Melvin I didn't even know he had a girlfriend because he was always with a woman. He is a notorious liar. I wouldn't put it past him to lie to her again.

"I don't know, maybe, but why would he confess to everything but that, it doesn't make sense." She ran her hand through her hair. "Am I crazy? This happened over ten years ago. I should just drop it, shouldn't I? " She asked while simultaneously beaming her confused eyes my way.

I shrugged my shoulders. It did not seem to be that much of a big deal. She probably did lie to get a cheating asshole like Melvin away from her. "Even if she did I don't think she would mean any harm by it," I said to Farah.

At that moment the doorbell rang. It was a delivery.

I got up from my seat and gasped when I opened the door.

"Farrah, what is this?" I asked looking at the boxes of deliveries that sat in front of our door.

Farrah smiled. "Oh that, I bought Mateo a computer and some stuff for his bedroom." She giggled. "What do you mean? I already got him a computer." I said rubbing my jaw. "I know but the computer you got him doesn't have the specs he wanted. It wasn't that expensive." She added.

I rolled my eyes. She is going to spoil those boys rotten. I better keep an eye on her. I have to put a stop to her before it's too late.

I carried all the boxes inside. It kind of ticked me off that she used her money to buy all of this stuff. I know it's extremely crazy of me but I gave Farrah access to all of my bank accounts and credit cards. She hasn't touched a dime.

I slipped on my jacket and grabbed my car keys from the table.

"I have to go to the office, I have a big meeting I need to prepare for." "Okay, I think I'm going to stop by Char's house. I need to talk to her." Farrah sighed. "Okay. Meet me at the office, we can go out to eat after." I said to her and she agreed.