33| Return 🔥

I wrapped my hands around the back of Barron's neck,  and he picked me up in the air

I wrapped my hands around the back of Barron's neck,  and he picked me up in the air. Our lips met, and immediately, the terrible night was now in the back of my mind. Being in his arms cleansed me of all the turmoil I was feeling.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him still adjusting to the shock. "I missed you." He completely disregarded answering my question.

The intense look in his eyes made me swoon. There was so much emotion in his pupils that I could not keep up.

"I missed you too," I said to him truthfully.

I missed him more than he will ever know.

I gulped as Barron placed his hand on my chin and raised my head to meet his sultry gaze. He was angry. He looks so damn good when he's angry.

"I know you think what we have is over, but I'm going to let you know now, Farrah Nicole Rose. I'm not going anywhere." He said through clenched teeth.

What do I say to him after that?

"Um...Okay." I said nodding my head like an obedient little girl.

Barron picked me up, carried me inside my hotel room, and shut the door behind him with his leg. He broke away from our kiss when he placed me on the edge of the bed.

"Just what the fuck were you thinking. Were you going to come out here and try to forget about me?" He hissed as he pulled my heels from my feet and flung them across the room.

This was a side of Barron that I've always known was in him. I've had no complaints about our sex life, but I just had an inkling that he was holding himself back. Tonight this man was going to show me no mercy, and I was excited.

"You look so good in that dress baby, but I'm going to need you to take it off." He whispered into my ear.

"You want me to take it off for you baby?" I asked with a seductive tone.

I found out that I liked this side of him. I wanted him angry. I want him to hate fuck me.

I realized I was way over my head when the look in Barron's eyes darkened. He placed his hand around my throat and ran his tongue on the side of my face.

"Take the fucking dress off Farrah." He hissed impatiently.

I took a couple of steps backward and looked down at the tight-fitting strapless chocolate brown dress I was wearing.

I stood up and sensually rolled my dress down exposing my breast. Barron's eyes never left me for a second. I only had on a black Lacey thong.

"You staring at me like you are going to fuck the shit out of me," I stated as I took my seat back on the edge of the bed.

Barron unbuckled his belt and smiled showcasing his dimples.

"That's because I am going to fuck the shit out of you Farrah." His voice was hoarse but stern.