20| Time To Spare 🔥

"I can't believe you called me in sick," Farrah said as she glared at her reflection from the floor-length mirror in her bedroom

She had on only a black lacey thong. Her hair was disheveled, and her eyes were sunken. She was exhausted. Last night I was not gentle with her. I plowed her into the mattress. I will be lying if I said she didn't give me a run for my money as well. The scratches on my back and the bruises on my torso were very telling of the night we had. We had no sleep and this morning I can tell by the limp in her walk that she is not even able to walk.

"A day off is not going to kill you. You need rest after last night, and this morning, and in the shower." I grinned.

Farrah whirled her head around. "Barron!" She giggled.

I can live off the sound of her laugh for the rest of my life.

After brushing out her hair, she changed into a large black T-shirt and pink sweatpants. We both walked out of the room and entered Todd's room. Thankfully, he was still asleep. At one point last night, I was sure Todd was going to wake up from the noise we were making.

Farrah placed her hand on his tiny little belly and gently shook him awake. He flung his eyes open and smiled. As expected, he went from zero to a hundred. The second his little feet hit the ground he was sprinting everywhere.

I went into the kitchen to order some food while Farrah bathed him and got him dressed.

They both came to the kitchen when the food had just arrived.

"You okay?" I asked Farrah.

It was easy to see that it was difficult for her to stay awake. Her eyes were red and she was moving around lethargically.

"You have some nerve to ask that question after doing what you did to me." She cocked her head back with a laugh.

Todd was focused on devouring the stack of pancakes in front of him. I walked over to Farrah and wrapped my arms around her.

"I got it from here. Go get some rest." I said before I planted a kiss on the side of her neck. "So I can wake up to see that you got another dog?" She giggled.

I smacked her ass and she burst out in laughter. I then turned to Todd and extended my hand out to him.

"Come on, we are going to take captain on a walk, while Farrah gets some sleep, she is sleepy," I said to the cheery toddler.

I took Captain out of his cage and Farrah gave me a stern look.

"Don't you dare put that dog on my furniture!" She hissed.

I looked down at Todd who had maple syrup all over his face and hands. Farrah and I should really get to learn how to cook. We have been feeding the kid takeout the entire week.

Farrah went into her room to take a nap and I put Captain on his leash. The second Todd and I got outside, I got a phone call from Briana.

"Hey, Briana," I said in an upbeat tone. "Wow, sounds like your vacation is doing you well." She was happy to hear me.