18| Trouble

I woke up beside a shirtless Barron

I woke up beside a shirtless Barron. He was sleeping soundly. He looked to be in a serene state. It took everything out of me to not wake him up. He was in so much peace.

I trailed my finger across his rock-hard pecks and lowered my hand to touch his defined six-pack abs. I carefully examined his tattoos. It was beautiful chaos. He had tattoos of his family member, the Mexican flag, and bible scriptures and it all somehow told a story about Barron Lopez.

I pressed a soft kiss on his bicep and rested my head on his chest. I did not want to leave this position. If I could, I would lie beside this man forever.

I looked at the time on my phone. It was about time for me to start getting ready for work.

When we got home from the grocery store, we went back to my apartment, watched some TV with Todd, then went to sleep.

Besides a few forehead kisses and touches on the hand, he did not make a direct move. We did not have any sort of sex. If I didn't already see his dick I would suspect he did not want to have sex because it was small, it's not. My sore throat could attest to that.

"Morning beautiful," Barron smiled at me as he flickered his eyes open. "Morning," I beamed. I was so happy he was finally awake. Although I didn't mind watching him while he was asleep.

He leaned in and pressed his plumped lips onto mine. I felt a jolt of electricity run through my core. This man better fuck me or I will go crazy. I swear to god. I feel like I'm going feral at this point.

"This bed is so fucking comfortable Farrah. I need this mattress." He yawned sitting up. "Uh, I'm sure you can afford to buy a million of these mattresses." I giggled at his bizarre statement.

I got up and slipped on my slippers. "I'm going to get Todd ready. I need to enroll him in a daycare." "Daycare? Why?" Barron asked with a genuine confused expression on his face.

"He's three. He can't stay here by himself." I teased. "I'm here. Let me watch him." He waved his hand in the air. "Oh no Barron, you don't have to do that." I shook my head.

Barron stood up, walked over to me, and tugged at my hand bringing me closer to him. I stared into his beautiful brown eyes in admiration.

"I know this whole thing between us is new, but I want to let you know that I'm serious about us, I really am. I have experience with babies. I can handle this. Besides, my family is forcing me to take time off from work. I will be bored out of my mind staying in my apartment all by myself."

I wrapped my hands behind his neck and kissed him harder than I have ever kissed anyone in my life.

"Okay, just call me if it becomes too much," I said before I placed my hand on his cheek. I leaned in and kissed him again.

The butterflies were soaring at this point. Now that I'm having these intimate moments with Barron, I can't help but think that this is more than I anticipated. Was this love?