13| The Line

After I managed to finally get into my jeans, I slipped my foot into my mauve-colored high-heeled boots

After I managed to finally get into my jeans, I slipped my foot into my mauve-colored high-heeled boots. I adjusted my breast in my black top to make my cleavage appear more appealing. I didn't do too much with my hair. I just passed a bush through my extensions, sprayed some hair spray on it, and left it down.

A notification popped up on my phone, and I had a swarm of butterflies soar through my stomach. Barron was at my door.

I rushed to my bedroom, grabbed my favorite perfume from the top of my dresser, and sprayed a generous amount on my skin before I made my way to the door.

I took a deep breath before I summoned the courage to turn the door handle. Barron was standing against the wall with his hands in the pocket of his dark denim jeans. This is the most laid-back I've ever seen him. He wore a crispy white T-shirt with a small gold necklace that had a cross on it. My mouth was watering from how good he looked.

Every time I've seen Barron he has had a long-sleeved shirt on. I had no idea he had so many tattoos. His entire left arm was a sleeve of tattoos, and he had more peeking out from his t-shirt.

"Ready?" He asked with a smirk showcasing his dimples. "You never told me where we are going," I responded to him while simultaneously checking him out. "That's a surprise." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and shut the door behind me. Barron extended out his hand, and I quickly grabbed it. His hands were soft and warm. I felt like a giddy little kid being near him.

What Yolanda said about Barron wanting to have sex with me began playing on my mind repeatedly. Although he has never outright made a move on me. We do seem to spend a lot of time together. As much as I didn't want to, and the mere thought of what I was planning terrified me immensely. I think I have to confront Barron on what it is that we are doing.

"You are such a gentleman," I gave Barron a cheerful smile. "Gentlemen?" He said turning up his lip. "Seriously, Are you like this with all women?" I asked running my hand through my hair. "Just the ones I like." He stated shrugging his shoulder casually.

Barron, please stop playing with me!

I smiled and let Barron lead us out to the parking garage. My phone buzzed in my hand. I let out a tired sigh. It was another text message from the anonymous number.

I don't know if this was some sort of prank or if should I take it seriously. Graham used to prank call me with his dumbass friends all the time. Yet he has not done it in years. We have all grown up. If I find out that he's been behind this, I am going to stick my foot up his ass.

"How are you at bowling?" Barron asked as he parked his car at the parking lot I am far too familiar with.

We were at the bowling alley.

My face lit up. It's been forever since I went bowling. I hopped out of the car. My dad and I used to come to this particular spot to come bowling all the time. This particular alley was our stomping ground.