36| Unhinged POV

"What are you doing here?" Hayden said when I opened the door for me.

I walked in, and the place was a mess. Drugs were present. I knew Hayden had a coke problem but after seeing the way he acted tonight showed me just how much of a liability he is.

"You are fucking up the plan!" I screamed at him furious.

Hayden cocked his head back with a laugh. "She doesn't want anything to do with me. What else was I supposed to do!" Hayden spat angrily.

He is such an idiot. He was supposed to seduce Farrah away from Barron. On account that he is not really interested in Farrah and just wants to get back at that pig Melvin. We have been working together on this plan for months. Although it was my idea, and I'm the mastermind behind everything he was all for the downfall of Barron and Farrah.

Who knew he would turn out to be this socially awkward dumbass. I read the bizarre text messages he was sending to Farrah, and it nearly made me cringe.

If the plan went how it was supposed to, Farrah would have left Barron for Hayden just so he could dump her, and then I would swoop in and save the day.

She is not supposed to be with Barron. She is supposed to be with ME! I've been in love with Farrah from the very first day I met her. She was everything I want in a woman. She was kind, she was pretty, she was... she was perfection.

When I was in high school my mom used to beat the shit out of me every single day. She did not approve of my bisexuality. It was a dark time in my life. The only upside was when I had any interaction with Farrah.

She would always smile and she was so beautiful. I always wanted to tell her how I felt but Fucking Melvin was always around. He was an imbecile. He did not treat her like the queen she is, My beautiful Farrah was too good for him. That is why I had the plan to get rid of him.

I never thought it would backfire on me. She chose his side over me. She blocked me out of her life, and it devastated me.

She could not see how much I love her. I knew that one day she would come back into my life.

Everything began to set in motion when she finally left that pig. But something happened with Farrah that I never thought would happen. She became a filthy whore.

She began fucking and sucking every able-bodied man in the city. It was disgusting. I nearly died watching her contaminate herself and her body with the vile bottom-of-the-barrel fuck boys that did not deserve her attention.

I watched her from afar for years. It was torture. I had to do something about it. I did everything I can to get rid of the men in her life. I planted girls' hair products or clothing around these men's apartments so she would find them and break things off from them. Farrah hated cheaters, and I played into that.

I had to find my way back to her and get her back together.

When I saw her aunt needed a new hairstylist at her salon, I jumped at the chance. It was only a matter of time before she pranced in as beautiful as ever. I had to play my game well.

During our first interaction, I ignored her. I made it as though I was still angry at her and she bought my act.

For the next couple of weeks, we talked here and there. I could see Farrah was conflicted about our friendship.

Then came Simone. I hated that I played with Simone's kindness, but I had to do what I had to do. Everyone knows Simone is an emotionless bitch but she is a good person. She wanted me and Farrah to be friends again and she helped. She officially reunited us. She repaired us.