~☆Chapter 1☆~

(The pic above is what u r wearing...if u want u can ignore that sling bag)
____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

Here I am! Standing infront of my dream college "Seoul University".
Being nervous was an understatement. Coz I was literally having an anxiety attack.

Now now what do u expect from an introvert like me? I sighed and entered the corridor of the uni.

This place is huuugeeee. I saw alot of students randomly chit-chatting across the hallway.

I looked at my phone where my dad had sent me a msg telling me my locker number.

I rolled my eyes for the nth time as dad has been reminding me this since yesterday and go towards the direction of the locker room!

178...

Okkkk where is this locker number now?

I looked around and saw the locker number. I immediately sprinted there and opened the locker and put my bag in it!

I took a small lock with password and locked the locker with it!

I turned around as I felt someone tapping my shoulder. It was a girl with short hair and bangs. She smiled at me widely.

Me being an introvert just gave an awkward smile.

???: "Hi! I'm Lisa! Manoban Lisa!"

Y/n: "Uh Hi! I'm Y/n! Choi Y/n"

Lisa: "U r sooo pretty! I saw u near the corridor earlier and thought of approaching u!"

I blushed almost immediately.

Y/n: "T-thanks! U-uhh u r pretty too!"

Lisa: "Hehe! Wanna be friends?"

She said forwarding her hand out.

I took it almost immediately and smiled widely showing off my gummy smile.

Y/n: "Sure!!"

Lisa squealed and tackled me in a quick hug!

Lisa: "So which subject have u taken as majors?"

Y/n: "Uhm I've taken child psychology as a major with english!"

Lisa: "Waaahhh! Cool! I've taken Dance as major with english too!"

Y/n: "Nice! I love dancing in my free time!"

Lisa: "Omo! Really?! U've to show me ur dancing skills! U will right?!"

I giggled and nodded.

We talked and talked but soon got Interruppted by the bell ringing.

First class was of eng! So me and Lisa were together.

We sat beside e/o in the class while gossiping and studying.

Soon after 1 and half hour the class ended. We head to another class.

Lisa was having a computer class. And I was having a drawing class.

We parted our ways after small goodbye farewell and head to our next classes.

I entered the drawing class and sat at last seat in the corner and took out my painting supplies and set them on the table.

I scrolled through my phone till the proffessor came and our lecture started!

Soon enough the class ends and now it was lunch time!

I exit the room and looked around. I saw Lisa with 3 other girls.

She came towards me and hugged me. I hugged her too. The 3 girls behind her smiled at me.

I smiled at them too.

???: "Hi! I'm is Kim Jisoo! And a major in singing with cooking!"

???: "Hello! I'm Park Chaeyoung but u can call me Rose and I'm a major in dancing with graphic designing!"

???: "Annyeong! I'm Kim Chan-mi but u can call me Chungha and I'm a major in Dancing with singing!"

Y/n: "Hello! I'm Choi Y/n! And I'm a major in Child Psychology with English!"

Lisa: "Y/n-ie this r my other friends which I was talking abt! Now lets go! I'm hungryyyy!"

We all laughed at her and head to the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
*No one's pov*

We all sat down on one of the tables with different foods and drinks!

*Y/n's lunch*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/n's pov*

Soon the lunch break came to an end and we all head to our next respective classes!

I wanted to go to washroom but couldnt find it! Uhhh I hate big schools and colleges!!

I saw a boy leaning on the wall scrolling through his phone. He gave bad boy vibes. But I ignored it and went towards him.

I tapped his shoulder.

Y/n: "Uhhh excuse me?"

He looked up at me with cold eyes and raised an eyebrow.

Y/n: "D-do u know where the girls washroom i-is?"

???: "Go straight and then turn left and then right"

Y/n: "T-thanks!"

I bowed and ran almost tripping myself.

After doing my buisness I head to my next class.

*Time skip to the last lecture of the day*

I stretched my arms wide after getting up from my seat. I yawned and started walking towards the exit door.

I was tired and couldn't see where I was going.

That's how I bumped in to an hard wall! I frowned...wait...there was no wall here!

I looked up to see a handsome boy glaring down at me with his cold eyes.

My eyes widened and I bowed my head multiple times slowly mumbling couple of sorry's.

???: "YAH! Don't u have eyes?!"

Y/n: "I'm sry!! I wasnt looking where I was going!"

???6: "U-"

???2: "Aish! Yah Tae let the girl go! She said it was a mistake and I want to go home and sleep already now! Come on!"

I looked up to see 6 more handsome guys behind this tae guy.

???5: "Hyung! U always sleep!"

???2: "Stfu! U shorty!"

I bowed my head once again and left!

So this r that seven bad boys which lisa told me abt? They really r cold and rude!

Huh!

Now lets just go home! I'm sooo tired!!

(to be continued)
____________________________________