~☆Chapter 16☆~

*Y/n's pov*

Through out the car ride no one uttered about the surprise and blasted songs on the maximum volume.

I guess surprise it is then-We all reached to the destination. I peaked through the window and saw a big fancy looking building.

There were lots of teens and people around my age roaming all over the place.

Wait-it's a fucking club! While looking at the board sitting on top of the building.

La vien rośe~

It's the richest and filthiest club in Seoul. Damn-but what are we doing here?!

Chang-mi: "YAH! Y/n!! Come on get out! The cars already parked! Let's get into the club before it gets reserved fully!"

She dragged me out of the car and towards the entrance of the club.

Y/n: "Yah! Don't drag me! I'll fall down! I'm wearing heels! Gosh!"

She did nothing but laughed and walked ahead of me.

I saw the others standing at the entrance with passes waiting foe us.

Jisoo handed me my pass. We all entered the club after getting checked by the bodyguard.

Y/n: "I still don't get it like why did you all brought me here!?"

Lisa: "Well uhm you remember us telling you that we might be in a relationship?"

I gasped and nodded.

Chang-mi: "Well we invited them here"

Y/n: "omgggg!! Goshhh! I'm gonna meet your all's boyfriends?!"

Lisa and Chang-mi blushed and nodded.

Jisoo: "Well uhmm while we wait for them me and rose wanted to tell you something"

I looked over at her just to see her and rose sitting on their seats nervously.

Rose: "Well uhmm sooo..."

Jisoo&Rose: "We are both dating"

Y/n: "I KNEW ITTT!! Hah! See told ya lisa! The way they looked at eachother said everything!"

Lisa: "Yeah you are right!"

Y/n: "So when are you giving me 10 boxes of chocolate milk??"

Chang-mi: "What? Chocolate milk??"

Lisa: "Well actually we made a bet that when are rose and jisoo unnie gonna confess to each other and y/n said in a week or 2 which made me deny it and I said in a month or 2 so that lead us both to a bet! And guess what y/n won!"

I giggled as I hugged jisoo and rose.

Y/n: "Omgggg! I'm soo happy for both of you srsly!!"

They both blushed together.

Jisoo: "Soo you all are gonna support us right?"

Lisa: "Ofc! Why won't we?? You both love each other and that's the biggest thing!"

We all laughed together.

Chang-mi: "Lisa! Look they are here!!"

I looked in the direction where chang-mi and lisa were looking at.

There were 2 groups of boys coming towards us. One group consisted 7 boys and the other consisted 5 boys.

They all were beyond handsome. Damn-

Lisa rushed towards the group of 7 boys and hugged each of them before giving a peck.

Chang-mi did the same to the other group of boys.