~☆Chapter 22☆~

Buckle up your seatbelts coz its a long ass chap! (I've never wrote this lengthy ch before! Not even an essay is this much long in my exams!)
Hope you all will enjoy it!
Take care love ya byeee! <33
____________________________________

(Thursday: Taehyung's day)

*Y/n's pov*

I stared at the beautifully wrapped up box laying at my door with a small bouquet of flowers. I picked it up and looked around trying to get a glimpse of a human being who may have put it here in the front.

There was no one literally it was 6 in the morning!! I sighed and took the box inside with me after shutting the door close behind me.

I looked at the shimmery wrap up and the bouquet of freshly picked out purple chrysanthemum's, my birth flower.

I smelled them and exhaled relaxingly. I peaked inside the bouquet to see a small folded paper. Huh?

I took it out and read it;

"Hey love,

Sorry for waking you up this early, but I had to by the way open this box up later and be ready with it in the eve at sharp 7. I'll be there to pick you up. Dress up for me nicely sweetheart~

P.S Taehyung (your fav boyfriend)"

I laughed out loud as I read the last line. Gosh all of them are sooo flirty!! Ugh! Anyways let's just get ready for the day and head to the college before I start overthinking about some delulu shits and this gift.

I placed the box in my closet and replaced the dried off flowers in my vase with these pretty chrysanthemums!!

I then got ready for the school and just thought of wearing some dirty blue wide pants and an black oversized tee. I got all of my belongings and got ready to head for another big day.

.................................

*Y/n's pov*

I entered the main corridor and yup the main discussion was going all around me. All the people around me were murmuring shits I couldn't properly catch on.

I frowned as some of them gazed at me with hatred, while some of them eyed me with envyness filled in their eyes.

I shrugged my thoughts away and turned the other way making my way towards the lockers corridor.
I opened my locker and took out my pending psychology assignment which I had a due date for today.

Gosh-I can be a super lazy ass sometimes and it pains me in the ass-I had like 3 weeks for this assingment to get it done but no-I love the thrill of panick I get when my work isn't done!

I closed my locker while questioning my whole existence and made my way towards the main library where I thought I would get some peace and would feel at ease from being away from people as there will be no social interactions.

I smiled happily while skipping off towards the library but just like every time someone had to ruin my happiness.

There stood infront of me a bitchy dolled up Mia with her minions again. Well she looked horrible right now. She reeked of off strong feminine perfume which was sprayed on too much. I sneezed as she walked closer to me.

I'm really sensitive to these type of fragnances. Well off the topic but she had a really tight skirt on which was too short. Well I don't really care about her appearance coz at the end of the day it's her body her choices to make-but college wasn't an appropriate place show off your body.