~☆Chapter 24☆~

(Your fit for the day is shown above)
____________________________________

(Saturday: Hoseok's day)
____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

I giggled as I ran towards the beach with hoseok hot on my tail.
The loose shirt I was wearing upon my floral tank top slides off from one side as I ran faster colliding with the fresh breeze.

It was really relaxing and refreshing. As the next date was with hobi. He wanted to take me out to an dance class. But seeing that it was a fresh fresh sunny day he changed his mind and told me that we would go for a beach day.

Well I didn't have a problem with that! As long as I'm with him I don't mind wherever he takes me.

Hoseok: "Gotchaaaa!"

I screamed seeming perplexed by the sudden reflex. I giggled as he back hugged me peppering kisses all over my nape and neck. I slightly moaned as he sucked a bit harder.

Hoseok: "You smell sooo good!"

Y/n: "Well! I heard that you love strawberries alot! So I specifically used strawberry mosturiser I had bought some days ago!"

I smiled and laughed as he spun me around still back hugging me securely.

He suddenly flipped me on his shoulder, carrying me towards the beach. My eyes widened in realisation as I screamed

Y/n: "BABE! NOOOO! Let me change into my swimsuit first!"

Hoseok: "Ok then i guess! But be quick! I've brought a ball! We can play dodge ball together!"

I nodded as he placed me on the ground upon my feet. I took out my swim suit from the tote bag I had gotten for 'just in case' situations!

I smirked evily, curious to see his reaction as I skipped off to the changing booth near the  beach.

I closed lock the booth behind me and stripped off my recent clothes and garments and slipped on the bikini I had bought just recently.
I wore a dark velvet blood red bikini suit.

I pulled up my swimwear cover and wrapped it around my body and got out of the booth heading towards the direction where hobi was waiting for me

He had changed into soft cotton black shorts and an oversized white tee which was surely going to be see through afterwards and show his abs-ok y/n stop with this unholy thoughts it's now your time to show that you can be sexy and fierce.

I slowly walked towards him, who was still busy looking around taking polaroids of the scenarios.

Y/n: "Hobiii! Let's go for a quick swim come on!"

He glanced at me as I now rushed towards him still holding onto the swimwear cover which was surely going to be on the ground later.

Hoseok: "Sure! Take that cover off then baby! We will dive into the depths of the beach today!"

I laughed and took off my cover teasingly and looked at him. His polaroid fell on the ground as he stared at wide eyed and mouth agape in shock.

I took his hand in mine as I dragged him with me towards the beach. I smirked as I saw him still processing while checking me out from head to toe.

As we reached near the shore. I jumped into the cold water while trying dive into it more. I giggled and looked at hobi just to see him still standing near the shore looking at me like I was his prey.

I shivered a lil because of the stare or maybe it can be the cold water too. I splashed water on him and laughed as his long bangs sticked up to his face making look like a baby with wet hair.

Y/n: "Aww! You look sooo cuteeee! Hahahaha"

I laughed but shrieked as I lost my balance and fell back wards more into the water. Now it was Hoseok's turn to laugh at me as he launched himself at me. He pushed me down into the water more and slided his hands around my waist pulling me towards him inside the water.

We both thought of going into the deeper part of the water and thought of swimming around.

Hoseok: "Let's play dodge ball now yeah?"

I nodded and we got out of the water and dried ourselves with towels and started playing dodge ball.

I ran while screaming as he ran behind me trying to aim that ball on me to make me loose.

I showed him my tongue and did an loser sign towards him while running a bit more fast as he too took up an sprinting pace towards me.

I turned after awhile of running to see no one. Huh? Where did hobi go? I looked around but there was no one.

I let out an squeal as someone grabbed me from behind and lifted me off the ground on to his shoulder. It was none other than hobi.

I slapped his bum playfully and said, "Yah! You scared me shitless! I thought it was some kidnapper of smthg-"

Hoseok: "Oh you need a spanking session don't you my love? I'll definitely tell about this kink of yours to the others"

Y/n: "Wt-no! You won't"

Hoseok: "Watch me say it when we get home princess! NOW LET'S GOOOO!!"

I laughed feeling delightful as he ran straight towards the beach with me on his shoulder and tossed me into the waves of water.

Y/n: "Oh so you wanna fight huh?! Let's see who wins!"

I said and grabbed onto his hand pulling him down into the water with me.

We swam around till the eve and ate lots of food and had fun. We were now back into the water looking at the sun setting down.

The hues of yellow orange and red swirled across the sky and tinted the clouds in different shades of them as the night slowly made its appearance.

Hoseok: "Y/n...I love you, we all have said it together i know but I just wanted to tell you that you are really special to me and mean everything to me...I promise to never let you go! Not until death can take us apart"

I smiled while tears brimmed into my eyes as I turned to look at him with the same amount of love and passion he held in his eyes for me.

Y/n:" I love you too! Alot! I too promise that I'll never let you or others go...never"

I said and leaned in to kiss him full on the lips. We kissed and kissed until our desires for each other out growed.

I breathed heavily as we pulled apart and kissed his cheeks twice.
He smiled at me and booped our nose together engulfing me into a hug.

Hoseok: "Let's go? It's getting late and I'm sure this tummy of yours needs some yummy yummy food"

I nodded and we got out of the water and headed to change up our clothes and then to get some food for our grumbling stomachs.

(to be continued)
____________________________________

Thanks alot for 5k+ reads! I'm sooo happy right now! I hope you all will support just like this through out the journey of this book!💜

Thanks for being so supportive and being there! I hope you all are enjoying reading this book! <33

Take care! Love ya! Byeee 💜
____________________________________