~☆Chapter 17☆~

*Namjoon's pov*

We all got inside the bar to see it unusualy full. Well it was a weekend so yeah it's normal.

As we were heading to our reserved lounge. One of the regular waiter came towards us.

Waiter: "I hope you all won't mind sharing the lounge for today! Sorry for the inconvenience! Just enjoy! If there is any issue please contact staff or any of the waiter here! I'll be near the main bar!"

He said beaming at us  while bowing down politely.

We were already late due to traffic and now this. I heard others groaning behind me.

Jimin: "The day has already gone badly and now the night's gonna end this way too!"

No one said anything in response as we all just made our way towards our vip lounge area.

I opened the door to the smell of fresh alcohol and loud music blasting across the room.

We all entered inside to see lots of familiar faces.

Jin: "Well aren't they y/n's friends?"

Hoseok: "Yeah! That's lisa, jisoo, rose and that one there is Chang-mi"

They all were dancing here and there.

Taehyung: "But what are our cousin brothers doing here?"

Looking around to see got7 and txt all of them were dancing around.

Jungkook: "Don't know I guess they are all dating? Or just friends?"

We all entered inside a bit properly I guess no one saw us entering as they all were still enjoying their own company.

Jimin gasped looking at something. I looked in the direction where he was looking at.

And the view was farthest away from what I call satisfaction. I clenched my jaw looking at the scene in front of me. I'm sure my brothers were feeling it too.

The view was of none other than of Y/n dancing with Yeonjun one of our cousins.

She laughed as he spun her around and danced with her. The way yeonjun gripped her hands and had her laughing just added fuel to our burning souls which were craving for her attention.

I couldn't take the sight in front of me and started walking towards the dancing latter's.

None of them noticed us.

I circled my hand around y/n's waist and pulled her towards me. Yeonjun looked startled but then looked at me and beamed. Which just made me more annoyed.

She tried to look at me but I gripped on her waist more preventing her from turning around towards me.

All of my cousins gathered around us with y/n's friends. And started questioning us.

Namjoon: "Well we would like to talk with her in private! So if you all don't mind we are gonna steal her for sometime-come on!"

While y/n tried to protest I dragged her gently but firmly towards the exit and up the stairs on the rooftop.

..............................

*Y/n's pov*

I looked at all of them one by one. They looked handsome as hell. Just like everyday.

I frowned as a I tried to brush off my thoughts as this wasn't the time for drooling.

Y/n: "Why did you drag me up here?! No I should ask you what are you all doing here??"