~☆Chapter 32☆~

(The pic shown above is how I kind of visualise Eun-Suh as)

____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

I entered in my english literature's lecture and tried to find my seat. Well Lisa has found a new partner now. So I don't even glance at her and just go to the last bench where there were plenty of vacant seats available.

I looked over at her just to see her laughing at something that
Eun-Suh was saying. They both were so into their own world that they didn't even notice the proff coming inside.

Proff: "Silence please! Today we are again going to have a joint lecture with the seniors! As the final exams are going to be conducted soon so we will try to finish off the syllabus as soon as possible. Yeah there'll be some pair ups I'll make for the assignments! I'll tell the topics and all further details after the other students fill inn!
Maya! Can you go and call all of them here?"

Maya nodded and went off to call the seniors. I sighed and layed my head down on the bench and tried to think of something that wasn't even that necessary. My mind was really stressed these days. Like why are all of them ignoring me? Lisa always held up an vacant seat for me but now that place is reserved for someone else. Am I that replacable? I flinched as someone wrapped their hands around my waist.

I quickly looked up just to see Namjoon smiling down at me.

Namjoon: "Hi baby! Are you ok? Is your health good? Why were you laying your head on the bench? Is everything good?"

Y/n: "Geez Joon! Calm down I'm ok Nothing's wrong with me! I'm just tired nothing else! Pls sit down."

I said as everyone was looking at us. He quickly took a seat beside me, and pecked my lips. I widened my eyes and looked in the front to see if the proff saw us or not. Well she was not even there? She just disappeared?!

Y/n: "Where did the proff go off to?"

Namjoon: "Well she had a meeting with the Dean so she is there and I think that she'll not be back here for around an hour or so. We are alone!"

I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Namjoon: "Love why is Lisa sitting with Eun-Suh?! W-wait what is she even doing here?! Wasn't she in abroad?"

Y/n: "You know her?? Well she is unnies new friend! I don't know what did I even do that they are all ignoring me! But no worries! I've you all with me right?!"

I said a bit positively at the end as he looked at me with soft but worried eyes. I looked at the front where Lisa and Eun-Suh were sitting just to see them glancing towards our seats.

Lisa made an eye contact with me and just sent me an angry glare. While Eun-Suh was looking at Namjoon with heart eyes?!

Namjoon: "W-well I'll tell you how me and the boys know her in the break-this is not the right time to discuss about it"

I just nodded my head as I didn't want to speak anymore further because I knew that I'll ask too much of questions. So I just looked down at my book and opened it engulfing myself into the reading.

............................

*No one's pov*

As the lunch break started Y/n got up from her seat while grabbing her books and stuffing them into her bag. A warm and large hand engulfed her own small one, as her and Namjoon made their way out of the class to the cafeteria to have their lunch.

As they were halfway through the corridor Jimin and Hoseok accompanied them after finishing up their own lectures. They sat in their regular seats after entering into the cafeteria and waited for the others to come.