~☆Chapter 6☆~

(Ur fit for this chap is shown above)
____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

I groaned as light reflected straight on my face. I squinted my eyes a lil to adjust my sight.

I looked around. My eyes widened as  last nights flashbacks came into my view.

I looked at my clothes. I was still in my party dress and my hair were surely looking like mess.

I got up immediately as I looked at the clock. Shit! I'm late! Huhuhuhu...

I got inside my bathroom and took a quick shower. Then wore some random top with black jeans.

I made a high messy bun while stuffing my face with some grapes and took my backpack with a water bottle.

I wore my sneakers clumsily as I ran out of my house before locking the door properly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Time skip at college*

I stood infront of my class as I panted heavily. I adjusted my clothes and entered before knocking.

I was 12 minutes late. God! Save me!

As I entered all eyes were on me. I blushed in embarrassment as I bowed to the prof and rushed to my seat. Which was beside lisa.

Prof gave me a small lecture and then continued with the class.

I sighed and put my head on the table. Lisa looked at me with 'Why r u late?!' face.

I gave her a face indicating 'later'.
She gave me a thumbs up and then I took out my book and started writing my notes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/n's pov*

I climbed up the ladder to reach for the book I wanted. Yup I'm in a library. I wanted to take some books to read right now as I've a free lecture.

I cheered as I got the book. I then slowly climbed off the ladder but as usual luck wasn't on my side. T^T

The ladder moved a bit too much and my leg slipped. I gasped as I closed my eyes ready to be met with the floor.

But instead I was in air? Huh?! Wait-Wht?!

I opened my eyes just to see that taehyung aka the cold jerk was holding me in a bridal style.

As Our eyes met I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. His eyes widened and he looses his grip around me.

I let out a groan as I fell down.

Taehyung: "Oh! Sry! R u ok?!"

He said while offering me his hand to stand up. I took his hand and got up.

Y/n: "I-uhm I'm ok...Thanks for saving me!"

I said and bowed a lil.

Taehyung: "Hm...take care of urself u r really clumsy"

I gasped as my eyes widened.
How dare he! First his brother called me clumsy and now him?!

I glared at him as he walked away with his ice cold face.

Huh! Rude!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Taehyungs pov*

As I looked through different sections to find a book for Namjoon Hyung ofc!

Why would I get in this shitty library? Namjoon hyung actually promised me that he would let me cuddle with him and yoongi hyung.

Hehe...As I looked around trying to find a ladder but couldn't. I saw a figure on the ladder trying to find books.

I slowly walked towards the ladder. The girl on it stumbled and was gonna fall.

I rushed towards her and catched her. Our eyes met and yup I felt butterflies.

It was y/n. Her eyes widened and I dropped her on the floor. My eyes were wide from shock.

I immediately made her stand up and then told her to be careful as she is really clumsy.

I then walked away leaving her fuming in anger. I took the books and left the library. My heart was beating rapidly as I got out of the library.

Ahhh wht r u doing to me y/n?

I thought while smiling crazily.

(To be continued)

____________________________________