~☆Chapter 7☆~

(Ur fit for this chap is shown above)
____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

I lazily walked down the hallway. I'm soooooooo tired and sleepy rn!

The thing is I binge watched k-drama's yesterday night but ended up staying up all night watching every other episode after convincing myself to sleep but yh my brain had another plans.

I was sooo into the drama that I even forgot abt my project! T^T

Now I'm sure I'm gonna get detention! Huhuhuhuuuuu~

I entered my drawing class and took my seat. As I arranged my art supplies on the desk a boy sat right beside me.

I looked at him and yup it was none other than Jeon Jungkook!

I rolled my eyes secretly and continued to take out my things. Soon our prof arrived and placed some sculptures infront of us.

She told us to portray and draw the sculptures on the canvas. I took my art brush and started making the art.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Time skip after the class in lunch time)

*Y/n's pov*

As I was abt to enter the cafeteria someone called out my name. I looked back to see a boy from our drawing class.

Y/n: "Yes Min-jun? That's ur name right?"

Min-jun: "Uh uhm yh! I just wanted u to give this to Jungkook! He is on the basketball ground! I've got a really imp work! Thanks in advance! Byeeeee!"

He said hurridely and handed me a bag and ran away. I was shocked! Why should I give this to that cold jerk?! Urghhhh.

I bought an Iced Americano for myself and headed towards the basketball court.

I entered insidethe ground and looked around. The place is really good!

I tried to find jungkook. Ugh! Where is that guy now?!

I sipped my americano as I tried to look around while squinting my eyes.

Too much crowd! Aishhhh!

I saw him in the basketball ring! Finally!

Y/n: "YAH! JUNGKOOK!!"

I shouted to grab his attention. He stopped playing and looked at me. Not gonna lie he looks hot-wait wht am I saying?!

He walked towards me. I showed him his bag and handed it to him!

Y/n: "Ok! Now byeee!!"

As I turned around to leave a ball hitted me hard on my head out of nowhere?!

Jungkook: "Y/n!! Watch out!!"

He grabbed me by my waist as I stumbled backwards. Everything around me was spinning. I tried to blink my eyes but soon darkness engulfed them and I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jungkook's pov*

I worriedly tapped y/n's cheek as she faints. There was a big dark green bump on her head and it was swelled up.

Anger took over me unknowingly as I looked around to find the person who threw the ball at her.

Jungkook: "U ALL SHOULD PLAY CAREFULLY!! NOW LOOK-"

Jk's friend: "Jk! Don't worry abt this take y/n to the clinic! We will tc of the situation!"

I nodded as I picked y/n up and ran out of the stadium to the clinic.

I placed her on the bed in the clinic and called out for the nurse. She rushed towards us.

Nurse: "W-wht h-happened sir?!"

Jungkook: "Check this girl up. She fainted in the basketball ground because a ball hitted her"

Nurse: "A-ah! O-ok!"

She said and started checking up on y/n.

Nurse: "Uhh! There's nothing to worry abt! She is totally fine! It's just that the balls impact was really hard so She couldn't take it and fainted. Here this is an ointment tell her to apply it when she wakes up"

Jungkook: "Ok and when will she wake up?"

Nurse: "Maybe in an hour. I'll take my leave now."

She bowed down and rushed out of the room.

I sighed as I looked at y/n once again. I put the ointment on the table and wrote a small sticky note.

As I had to go to the practice and Even if I want to skip it I can't. Huh. Idk why but I want to stay by her side and make sure that she is safe.

I looked at her beautiful features one last time and caressed her hair and left for the practice.

Wht r u doing to me y/n?

(To be continued)
____________________________________

Hello there! I hope u all r doing fine! I just wanted to know that r u all enjoying reading this book?! Coz uhm looking at the votes and zero comments made me feel anxious abt it.

Pls vote and comment! So I can know if there's any problem!

Till the next ch's updated tc and byeee love yaaaa <333
____________________________________