~☆Chapter 5☆~

*Y/n's pov*

As I entered the vip party room and looked around. Uhhh u can say all the attention was on me now.

I smiled awkwardly and immediately rushed to the corner of the room.

I saw my friends sitting on a table sipping on their drinks while stuffing their mouths with random snacks.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. I go towards their table angrily. I sat beside Jisoo unnie who was enjoying her drink.

Y/n: "Yaaahhhhh! U all r soo mean!! None of u even came to get me from the entrance of this shitty bar! And then that cold jerk bumped into me and called me clumsy?!"

They all flinched at the sudden voice and turned towards me.

Lisa: "Omo!! First of all u scared all of us y/n-ie! And gave us a mini heart attack! And second of all sry baby we all were too busy in eating hehe"

Rose: "And which of the cold jerks bumped in to u and called u clumsy?!"

Y/n: "It was that guy from Bts wht was his name again? Oh yh! Hoseok!!"

Jennie: "Tf-really?!"

I just nodded while putting my head on the table.

I sighed. Once again.

Jisoo: "Omo its ok sweetie! Now lets go! The cake is getting served!"

Chung ha: "Yup! It looks so tastyyyy eeeee!"

They all got up and dragged me towards the main table.

As we reached there. I took out a small birthday letter from my purse and placed it with other gifts.

I then took a paper plate and served myself the delicious cake. Like damn it looks so delicious and mouth watering.

I took a fork from the bowl besides the plates. I turned around and bumped into another hard as brick chest-_-

In conclusion the cream which was on my piece of cake was now smeared across this persons expensive clothes...

Y/n: "I-I uhhhh..."

I looked up just to be met with 2 pair cold crescent eyes glaring at me. I shuddered and gathered my courage up.

Y/n: "Y-yah! U should see where u r going! Ik that this place is a bit too crowdy but u should look around while walking!"

I rolled my eyes as he didn't even utter a word.

Y/n: "Aishh this cold jerks! Bye Jimin! Hoping that I would never meet u again!"

I said and turned my heels going to the opposite side but got stopped as someone wrapped his/her hands around my waist.

I gasped as I looked back trying to escape from the tight grip.

Jimin: "Tch tch bbygurl...ur sry won't fix my expensive shirt. Clean this."

Y/n: "No-"

Jimin: "Wht did u say?"

He whispered near my ear. His hot breath landing directly on my neck. Idk why but I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Y/n: "O-ok! First let go off me!"

He loosened his grip and freed me from his grip. I internally rolled my eyes and took out a hanky from my purse and started cleaning his shirt.

Then I handed him the hanky and immediately rushed away from there.

Urghhh its soo embarrassing! Wait-Why am I blushing??!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jimin's pov*

I was here standing behind Y/n checking her out as she served herself a piece of cake unaware of my presence.

As she turned around she bumped into my chest and her cake got all over my shirt.

I wanted to smile at her seeing her being so cute but instead glared at her small petite body.

She scolded me for not looking properly and bumping into her. I didn't even utter a word and just stared at her beautiful face.

She looks so etheral in this dress.

She annoyingly said sorry to me and then tried to walk away but I slipped my hands around her beautiful waist and pulled her closer.

I smirked as I felt her shivering.

Then I told her to clean my shirt. She then slowly turned around and took out a hanky and slowly wiped away the whipped cream from my shirt. Then handed me the hanky

I can see her face turning red as she immediately rushed away from this place.

I chuckled mumbling cute as I watched her run away cutely. I looked at the hanky in my hand.

Arghh! Y/n? Wht r u doing to me?

I said while putting my hands on my heart as I smiled like a lovesick teen boy.

(To be continued)
____________________________________