~☆Chapter 8☆~

(Ur fit for this chap is shown above)
____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

Its been a week or smthg since that basketball incident happened my head is ok now.

I entered my class lazily and sat down beside lisa. I rest my head on her shoulder.

Lisa: "Bae?! Smthg happened?! U look pale as hell and really weak!"

Y/n: "Aw...nothing it's just I got my periods and it's the first day. My cramps r killing me! Urgh!!"

I groaned as another wave of pain came.

Lisa: "U had ur breakfast?"

Y/n: "No...I was really tired to make myself something and I was not that hungry"

Lisa: "YAH! U should have atleast had some fruits!!"

I showed her my puppy eyes as she scolded me ranting out all the things she wanted to tell me.

Soon the prof entered the class saving me from this motherly lisa.

Thank god! We all started taking notes as the prof started explaining the new chap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I exit the class and started walking towards my next class. Urgh!! Idk why but I'm having this urge to kill someone rn!!

If someone tries to annoy me today I'm gonna kill that person!!

I entered my class and sat down annoyed not wanting to deal with anyone rn.

I groaned as a sudden wave of pain came through my abdomen. I hissed and took out my water bottle, gulping down the fluid inside it.

I chewed on some random candy which was in my bag as I waited for the prof to come and start the lecture.

Soon prof entered and our class started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Yoongi's pov*

I was walking through the corridor carelessly heading towards the main playground as I had an basketball practice right now for the upcoming match.

I passed through one of the classes and saw y/n sitting in the corner with a pained expression painted on her face.

An unknown feeling of concern built up inside my heart. I was gonna enter the class but luck was not at my side. The prof entered before I can enter and started teaching.

I got sad over that. Thinking of meeting y/n in lunch time with others and left the place still worrying abt her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n's pov*

I entered the cafetaria with heavy steps as I had no energy left in me to walk.

I got seated on one of the vacant seats and took out my water bottle to drink some of the h2o.

I was exhausted! The pain was worsening! I got up to go and get myself something to eat as I was starving.

I bought some extra spicy ramen with cheese with some snacks and chocolates. As a beverage I got some Iced lemon tea.

As I was trying to finish my food up someone sat beside me. I rolled my eyes as my mood swings started to change second by second.

I ignored them coz I knew who was or u can say who were sitting beside me.

I sipped onto the cold beverage which had extra ice in it to normalize the spiciness of my noodles.

Yoongi: (clears throat) "Uhm won't u even greet us?"

Jimin: "yeah how rude."

I glared at all of them but quickly faked a big fat smile.

Y/n: (with sarcasm)"Omo! I'm soo happy that u all r sitting beside me! That's really great!"

Their eyes turned wide as they all were too shocked to speak.

I rolled my eyes and got up to throw away the trash after putting all the snacks in my back pack.

As I turned around to leave someone back hugged me. I gasped along with the whole cafeteria.

Y/n: "Yah!! Wht r u doing!!?"

My face was a crimson red for sure!

Yoongi: "Uh uhm u've a period stain on ur jeans. If u don't wanna embarrass urself then let me do wht I'm trying to do!"

I was beyond shocked to hear this!
Y/n: "Wtf?! Wht should I do now??"

Yoongi: "First of all stop freaking out...Restroom is just outside so we've to walk till there like this ok?"

I nodded obediently. I started walking and he did too. His grip around me tightened as the girls glared at me. Coz obviously a cold hearted boy who would never even look at girls was literally backhugging a fresher.

I tripped as I couldn't hold myself up properly. Yoongi suddenly carried me in a bridal style and ran out.

I was not in proper state of even uttering a word out. He placed me down on the floor near the restroom.

I rushed inside and changed my pad, undies and clothes. I slowly got out of the bathroom just to see all of the cold bad boys leaning on the wall waiting for idk whom.

 I slowly got out of the bathroom just to see all of the cold bad boys leaning on the wall waiting for idk whom

*my fit*

I walked towards them and handed yoongi a chocolate that I bought earlier.

Y/n: "T-thanks!"

Yoongi: "It was nothing! Btw r u ok?"

He asked while taking the chocolate from me.

Y/n: "Yeah! Thanks for asking!"

I looked at my phone. Shit! I'm 10 mins late for my lecture!

Y/n: "Uh gotta go now! thank u once again! See u all soon!"

I flashed them a smile and ran for my dear life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Bts's pov*

We looked at her running figure with a smile on our faces. She really got us all whipped.

We all surely fell in love with her. Soon u will be ours y/n!

.................................................................
(To be continued)
____________________________________

Pls do vote and comment! And hope u all are doing good! Stay safe and healthyy~ byeee love ya ♡(∩o∩)♡
____________________________________