~☆Chapter 10☆~

*Y/n's pov*

I stretched my arms and legs wide as I stood up. My legs were numb from sitting in the same position for almost 3 hours.

I yawned and looked at namjoon who was collecting all of our project papers clumsily.

This is the 3rd time he messed up all the papers. I sighed and took all the papers from him and started collecting the rest of them.

He stood there awkwardly for a moment and then,

Namjoon: "Uh u must be hungry right? Its almost dinner time! Uhm it'll be really grateful if u join in the dinner with me and my brothers for the night..."

Y/n: "Thanks for the offer namjoon but its ok! I've to get to my home early as theres only one bus left for me to pick up and If I miss that bus too I'll have to walk till my house-"

Namjoon: "Ah u don't have to worry about that! Me or one of the boys can drive u to ur home after the dinner"

He said flashing me a quick small smile. I couldn't say no to that offer now.

Y/n: "Ok then!"

He smiled and held my hand dragging me downstairs in to the dining area.

I looked around to see the maids arranging the cutlery and bringing the hot mouthwatering food from the kitchen area.

I saw the rest of the boys already occupying their own seats. Namjoon lead me to one of the seats and sat beside me.

The rest of the boys greeted me and namjoon.

Jimin: "So how is ur boths project going on so far?"

Namjoon: "Ah half of it is already done! Maybe 1 or 2 more days and our project will be done!"

Y/n: "Yh! Its pretty much of an easy topic to research on! So its already done till half way"

I said while serving myself some of the Kimchijiggae and rice with bulgogi.

I slowly started eating and the others repeated my actions. It was totally delicious.

*Time skip*

Y/n: "I really had a good time with you all today! Thank you for offering me a delicious dinner! I hope my presence didn't bother u!"

All of them protested on my last remark.

Jin: "Oh! Don't say that! I had a fun time cooking for someone other than the boys! And u can visit anytime u want to!"

All of them except Jin: "Yes! That's right!"

I blushed and thanked all of them while bowing down.

Jin was driving me to my home as Namjoon can't drive.

I got myself seated in the car as jin buckled up his belt. I did the same and then we headed towards my house.

There was an complete silence in the car not an awkward one tho it was an comfortable one.

After half an hour we reached at my apartment. I unbuckled my seatbelt and looked at Jin who was already looking at me.

Y/n: "Thanks for dropping me up! Uh if u ain't in hurry then uhm pls come inside! Let's have some coffee I wanna do a favor back thing"

Jin: "Ah...Its ok but if u r insisting I won't say no!"

He said giving me cute wide smile.

My stomach did a zumba dance looking at him smiling at me like that-damn-so cute.

I blushed but quickly opened the cars door and getting out of it with jin trailing behind me.

I opened my condo's door after unlocking it. I felt relieved that I just had a cleaning day yesterday.

Y/n: "Uhm welcome to my mini condo!"

He chuckled while looking around.

Jin: "It's really cozy and...cute just like u"

He said while coming closer to me and brushed a hair strand off my face before tucking it behind my ear.

I blushed to 50 shades of red for sure. My-my heartue omg-stop beating so fast! I don't wanna die at such an young age!

He backed off and roamed around the living room before taking a seat at an empty single comfy chair.

Y/n: "Uh so uhm I'll go and get us both some of the coffee! If u wanna look around more then theres a small pond in the backyard with a mini garden!"

Jin: "Sure! But if u need any help the pls call me right away!"

Y/n: "Uh yeah sure!"

I said and slowly headed towards the kitchen. I got the container of coffee and started the coffee machine.

As I made the coffee I thought of asking him if he wanted snacks with it or not.

I stopped the machine and go in the living room once again.

Y/n: "Jin do u want some snac-YAH!! PUT THAT DOWN!"

My eyes widened as I saw him looking through my childhood photo album which was placed on the table.

He flinched and looked at me nervously.

Jin: "S-sorry it was open and was laying on the ground so I just thought of placing it back on the table b-but my curiosity goy the best of me-"

Y/n: "I-its ok! Just give it to me"

I said and tried to snatch away the book from him but his grip became more firm on it.

He raised his arms high. He giggled and said,

Jin: "Try to get it from me"

I got annoyed like he knows I'm short compared to him but like-

Y/n: "Yah! Don't play games! Nust give it back to me!"

I said as I got more closer to him which leaded him to take a step back. I pouted and tip toed and tried to take the book from him.

Just as I was gonna take the book from him my leg slipped and I fell backwards with a loud shriek.

I couldn't grasp onto something so I held his hand thinking I will not fall but my loss he lost his balance too and fell on top of me.

I groaned at the impact of the hit I got from falling down. I looked up just to see jin looking at me like I was some sort of a beauty.

He suddenly leaned closer to my face. My breath hitched as I tried to cool down the burning on my cheeks.

Jin: "I knew u were beautiful but u look etheral from up close"

Y/n: "I-I-"

I couldn't form any words. We both stared into each others eyes.

But it got interrupted with a call.
I flinched and pushed him away.

He groaned but got up as it was his phone which was ringing.

He talked abt something and then looked at me.

Jin: "Uhm sorry y/n but I guess I've to go now! See u at school tomorrow! Bye take care!"

He said and gave my cheek a light peck dashing out of the house. I was just standing on my spot like a mannequin. I mean like wht the actual fuck?!-

Wht r these feelings I'm getting?! I-I can't be in love with all of them! No-omg! Wht r they all doing to me?!

(to be continued)
____________________________________