~☆Chapter 18☆~

*Y/n's pov*

Y/n: "Y-Yes!"

I said turning red as all of them one by one came towards me and gave me a peck on my forehead.

Well they all are such gentlemen's goshhh! I think i'm gonna faint!

After the confession an awkward atmosphere spread across the area. I looked around just to see them staring at me. Well nothing new-

Y/n: "W-well then I should get back to the party! My friends must be waiting for me-"

I said while trying to make a move towards the exit but all of them blocked the way.

Jin: "Yah! Won't you like to spend time with us? We are now officially in a relationship! Shouldn't we deserve an apology from you for ignoring us for a whole month!!"

Y/n: "B-but I thought I already said sorry-"

Yoongi: "You did sweetheart and we forgive you too! But you owe us something"

I looked at all of them knowing exactly what's going on in their mind. They all want a kiss.

Y/n: "Well! I uhm think we all should go on dates individualy so that I can get to know you more and we can spend some more time one on one!"

Jungkook: "Yup! That's a great idea! I call in for the first date with you!"

The others protested with their negative remarkings stating that they should be the first one to go on a date with me.

I giggled as they all fought like kids.

Namjoon: "Wait-let's play rock papers and scissors! The last one to lose will be the first one to go on a date with y/n-ie"

Well wise words from joonie the leader I guess-I laughed as all of them circled around each other and played rounds after rounds of rock paper and scissors. It was really entertaining seeing all of them being so childish.

Yoongi cheered as he didn't lose till the end of the game. He looked like he had just won a lottery while the others looked like they all were cheated on.

The sequence was,

Monday-yoongi

Jin-tuesday

Jimin-wednesday

Taehyung-thursday

Namjoon-friday

Hoseok-saturday

Jungkook-sunday

Jungkook looked the most dissatisfied with him being the last one to take me on a date.

He grumbled annoyingly and said,"Well don't worry! I'll make it the bestest date you ever had! You all just watch!"

The others protested as jungkook came towards me and slided his hands across my waist pulling me with him off the roof leading us towards the exit.

Jin: "Yahhh where do you think you are going without us??!"

They all rushed behind us in an hurrying manner.

Jungkook: "Well i'm hungry! So I'm taking y/n with me so we can have some food in our stomachs!"

Jungkook dragged me with him through the rushed corridor of club towards the snack counter near the drinking area.

His grip around my waist tightened. I frowned. Glancing up at him I saw him glaring towards someone.

I looked at the direction to see some bunch of boys were looking at me with lust filled eyes while cat-calling me oblivious to the daggers thrown towards them.

Soon the others were behind us and now all of them were aware of the situation laid out in the area.

Y/n: "Uhm! Yah! Kook! There are lots of vacant seats over there let's go! Come on y'all"

I said while rushing towards the empty leather seats for 8-10 people, which were placed in a semi circle with a big enough table to fit up some snacks and drinks.

I sat at one of the ends and glanced towards the direction I came through. Just to see no one there. Huh-what-

I got up frantically but someone pulled me back.

Taehyung: "Where are you going love?"

Y/n: "I didn't see you all with me so I panicked and was gonna go out to find you-"

Jimin: "We were just giving up the orders for some snacks. If you are this much desperate for our one glimpse just in the beginning of the relationship I think I should totally daydream about the future"

If my cheeks weren't flaring up earlier due the nickname tae used they surely were now.Gosh they never leave the chance of leaving me all flustered up.

The others came with loads of snacks and drinks. Laying them down around the table. Giving me my rightful box of goodies.

I immersed myself in eating while chit chatting with them.

Jin: "Ok ok! You wanna hear a joke princess?!"

I nodded ignoring the blush creeping up my face. I heard the others groan.

Jin: "Ok so, which bear is the most condescending? A pan-duh!"

He roared out with laugh. I tried to hold my laugh back but looking at the expressions resting on the others face I couldn't help but snort out loud.

Jin: "One more! One more! I actually wanted to tell you all an animal joke but..."

Jin: "It's irrelephant"

And I fell down the couch while laughing out. Oh god!

Y/n: "Jin! Your jokes are hilariously funny! God-"

I said trying to breathe out still trying to stop my laughter.
I stopped when I saw no one laughing anymore and felt severel gazes on me.

I looked up just to see 7 pairs of eyes staring at me fondly.

Y/n: "Yahhhh! Stop staring! That's so embarrassing!"

They all chuckled but still continued staring at me instead of looking away.

And that's how the night went pretty chaotic but still fun!

(to be continued)

......................................................