~☆Chapter 4☆~

(Ur fit for this chap is shown above!)
.................................................................

*Y/n's pov*

I entered my class lazily and took a seat beside lisa who was smiling at me excitedly.

I smiled back and took my books out which were needed for my english class.

Y/n: "Sooo wht r u so excited abt?"

Lisa: "Oh! It's Dean's Son Jack's birthday tomorrow!"

Y/n: "It's his birthday and u look more excited than him!"

Lisa: "Oh! Gurl! U don't know anything! He always throws a huge birthday party every year! I had attended it the previous year! And the cake was one of the best cakes I've ever had in my life! And the food was reallyyyyy tasty!!"

Y/n: "Ok ok but wht makes u think that he'll invite me?!"

Lisa: "U r really dumb! He invites whole college on his birthday party!! And that includes u, me and allllll the students present here!!"

Y/n: "Oh...cool..."

Lisa: "U r coming right?!"

Y/n: "I-Idk"

Lisa: "U r coming! And thats final!"

Y/n: "I-"

Before I can even protest our prof entered and the class started. I sighed and started opening my books while secretly glaring at the giggling girl besides me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Next day in eveving)

*Y/n's pov*

I was in my bedroom standing infront of my phone on which my friends were judging my clothes and deciding on wht I should wear for Jack's birthday party.

I rolled my eyes as they bickered.

Y/n: "Oh come on! We r just going to a birthday party!"

Jisoo: "Y/n sweetie u don't know anything! We r going to a Bar! U can't wear a floral dress at a pub!"

Y/n: "Wait-wht?! But rn't birthday parties held at like ppl's houses?!"

Chungha: "Y/n-ie we rn't bunch of school kids! We study in college! And college students held their parties in bars and pubs etc etc..."

I whined.

Rose: "Y/n-ie! That black bodycon type dress would be perfect!! Go and try it on!"

I looked at it to see the dress which was given by my cousin as a gift before I shifted here.

I nodded and go towards my bathroom after grabbing the dress.

I change into it and step out after doing my hair and a little make up.

Y/n: "So uhmmm girls? How do I look?"

They all looked at me and practically screamed!

Lisa: "Oh my gosh! U look soo hot!!"

Rose: "If I was a boy! I would date u for sure!!"

I blushed...

Y/n: "Yaaahhh stop it!!"

*Btw ur fit!*

Chungha: "hehe ok ok! Now let's meet at the bar!! See ya!!"

I said my bye too and then cut the call. Then I took my black heels out and wore them.

I adjusted my dress a lil bit and checked my hair and makeup for the one last time and left for the party after taking my sling bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered the luxurious looking bar trying to find my friends. Too much crowd!

I tried to go through ppl and look here and there but it was of no use -_-

I took out my phone and called lisa unnie. But she wasn't picking up her call.

I saw some text msgs from unnie. It said the block where the birthday party was held.

I groaned and then headed towards that direction. As I got near the block I bumped into someone.

And that person's phone fell down. I gasped. Omg omg omg!! Wht should I do?!

Y/n: "I-I'm soooo s-sorry!!"

I said while apologizing and picked up the phone. I looked at it to see if it had any damages but the owner of it snatched it away from my hands.

I looked at him and my eyes were now as wide as two plates. It was Hoseok!!

He glared at me with his cold eyes.

Hoseok: "U r so clumsy! It's ok! Just look where u r going from next time!!"

I pouted a little as this cold jerk called me clumsy. But it was my mistake so I didn't utter a word and just glared at him as he walked away.

I then stomped inside the room in which the party was held.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hoseok's pov*

As I bumped into a tiny figure while exiting the room. I felt anger building up in me as I saw my phone crashing on to the hard floor.

I glared at the girl but got shocked to see y/n...She looked so stunning in that dress. It rested so beautifully on her body and showed off her curves perfectly.

Omg! Wht am I saying! I shouldn't check out some girl like this! She gasped as she spoke out multiple sorry's while picking my phone up from the floor.

I snatched it away from her hands and told her to take care of her clumsy self and be aware of the world around her.

She pouted when I said that and let me tell you my heart exploded! She looked so cute.

Idk why but my cheeks burned up so I immediately walked away and tried to hide my red cheeks in embarrassment hoping that she didn't see my flared up cheeks.

Aishhh wht r u doing to me y/n?

.................................................................
(to be continued)
____________________________________

Helloooo Author hear!! I hope u r enjoying my story soo far...Pls vote if u like my story...

Hope u all r doing fine! Tc and love ya! Byee <33
____________________________________