~☆Chapter 3☆~

(Ur fit for this chap is shown above)
____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

Here I was sitting lifelessly on my seat with one of the badboys Namjoon beside me.

Today we had to attend our english lecture with our seniors. And this namjoon took a seat beside me!

And now I'm getting death glares from his lovely fangirls.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Namjoon more like glared!

Y/n: "Yah! Go and sit somewhere else! Ur beloved fangirls r preparing my grave! And on top of all this things why would u sit beside me! There r alot of other seats around this room too! Uk?!"

I whisper yell at him. He stared at me blankly for few seconds and then looked around the room and glared at all the students who were looking at us.

They all immediately looked away scared and started minding their own buisness.

Namjoon then looked at me once again. I rolled my eyes and just focused on my book waiting for the prof to come.

I felt someone staring at me I ignored it knowing exactly who that person is...

I looked at namjoon who was still staring at me as our lecture finished.

Y/n: "Ik I'm beautiful but staring at someone is not good uk?"

I said it with a fake smile and took my belongings and headed to the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Namjoon's pov*

My face becomes a beet root red as I just got caught staring at y/n. I thought she didnt knew...but she is just too beautiful! I can't help but stare at her more and more.

Aishh! Wht r u doing to me  y/n?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*No one's pov*

Y/n entered the cafeteria and sat on one of the tables. Feeling a lil sad as today her unnies had an extra class so they won't be able to join her for lunch.

She then bought a mini meal and had it quietly.

*ur lunch*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/n's pov*

As I stuffed my mouth with this yummy meal I felt like someone sat beside me.

I looked up just to chock on my meal. Bts were sitting around my table!!

I drank some water as Jimin who was sitting beside me patted my back.

I glared at all of them.

Y/n: "Yah! Don't sit here! Go and sit on ur regular table!"

Jungkook: "But we want to sit here."

Y/n: "Oh...ok then I'm going to another table! Enjoy ur meal!"

I faked a smile and got up with my lunch ready to go. But someone held my hand and made me sit down on my seat again!

Yoongi: "Just sit.and.eat."

He said giving me a cold glare.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at my lunch and ate silently without making any interactions with any of them.

Taehyung: "So what is ur major?"

I ignored him and continued eating.

Taehyung: "Yah! I'm asking u! Choi Y/n!"

I looked up at him and stared blankly at his handsome cold face for few seconds...

Y/n: "I'm majoring in child psychology with english..."

I said and then started eating again. I finished my meal and then gulped down my water.

I took my bag and the trash with me and rushed out of the cafeteria.

I threw away the trash in the dustbin and head for my next class which was dance.

I changed into my dance clothes and entered the dance class.

I saw all of my friends except jisoo unnie. I rushed to them and sat beside chungha unnie.

Chungha: "Hi y/n-ieeee!"

Y/n: "Hi Unnieee"

We both giggled and talked.
Soon our dance teacher arrived. And the class started.

Dt: "Ok so students today everyone has to do a solo! So lets warm up and then start one by one!"

Lisa: "Eeee! I'm so excited to dance and see y/n-ie dance!"

I chuckled and looked at the front waiting for my turn to come. I looked around to see Bts sitting a little away from us.

I rolled my eyes and continued to look in front watching at the dancing students.

Soon my turn came so I got up and took my place in the middle of the dance studio ignoring my anxiety and nervousness and started dancing as the song played.

(Imagine that u r the only one dancing)

As the song ends I breathed heavily omo! I'm dancing after such a long time!

It was a good exercise! Whoa! I sat down on my previous place after bowing down a little at the students and teacher who were clapping for me.

Lisa: "O.M.G.!!! Y/n-ieeeee that was so coolllll!!!"

Rose and Chungha: "Yh! U slayed there!! The moves were so killer!!"

I smiled and blushed at their comments.

Then the class carried on with other students doing their solo dances.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Namjoon's pov*

As Y/n's turn came to dance me and my brothers looked at her attentively. She danced so well! Her moves were perfect! But me and my brothers  were somewhat feeling jealous because some boys were eyeing her in a bad way!

Why do we feel this burning feeling inside us!? Urghhh!

What r u doing to me, to us y/n?

.................................................................

(to be continued)

____________________________________