~☆Chapter 9☆~

(Ur fit for the day is shown above)
____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

I looked at the big mansion standing infront of me. As the security opened the main gate I bowed at him and entered inside.

U all must be wondering wht am I doing here right? Well as u can see (a/n: practically read)

=Flashback=

(Y/n's pov)

As I packed up my bag happily our eng prof announced something.

Eng prof: "I would like to give u all some assignments and a project as the yearly academic exam's r near! I'll pair everyone up in two-two persons! The topics will be assigned to u later on!"

Everyone groaned in disagreement! I sulked a bit too as my kdrama weekend marathon will be now crashed into pieces : (

Prof spoke out the pairs one by one and you know wht happened?? My biggest nightmare happened!!

She just Said Namjoon and Y/n?! For real?! I rolled my eyes as all of his fangirls throwed daggers at me.

I grabbed my backpack ready to dash out of this class but no god had some another plans for me.

Namjoon: "Uhm Hi! You heard abt us being project partners right? So like I was wondering where should we meet up? To start the project? The due date is in 2 weeks I guess and I'm gonna be really busy next week so uhm yh..."

Y/n: "Oh it's ok and I guess your house would be fine! Give me your phone I'll tap in my number! So uhm send me the address later! Ok? Bye!"

I said as I scurried away from him after taping down my number.

=End of Flashback=

I rang the doorbell of this fancy house as I stood infront of the well furnished door.

Soon a tall muscular figure opened the door. I flinched as I had zoned out (just introvert things? Iykyk)

Jungkook: "Hi Y/n! Pls come inside"

He said smiling at me widely. I smiled at him being weirded out a lil coz one of the seven cold handsome jerks was beaming at me like a cute lil bunny! Awww Soo cute!!

I stepped inside the mansion. I was awed like woah! It's so beautiful!

The front door led inside to a beautiful huge corridor which had a staircase in the middle which diveded the hall into two parts.

On the left side was the living room. It looked really cozy and lavish. Big navy blue couches were placed across the room with some nice eyecatching interior design layed across the room.

On the right side there was a path which led to kitchen and dining area i guess coz I just caught a glimpse of the fancy dining area.

A maid rushed towards us and handed me some water. I took the glass from her and gulped down the cold fluid mosturising my innner walls.

I thanked her and turned towards Jungkook as he called out my name.

Jungkook: "Y/n! As u r here for the group project u have with Namjoon hyung. Let me lead u to his room"

I nodded and started trailing behind while looking around, mesmerized by this beautiful house-I mean mansion.

Y/n: "Btw I really have to say u and your brothers have a really great taste! The mansions really good!!"

I don't know if my eyes r seeing things or something but did I just saw him blush?! Why will he blush tho?!

He increased his speed while murmuring out a thanks. I followed his paced up speed as much as possible.

Soon we reached to a dark beige colored door. He then turned around and looked at me smiling.

Jungkook: "This is hyung's room! He must be inside! See ya and all the best for the project!"

I smiled and waved at him. As I was about to knock jungkook appeared in front of me again.

I flinched. He leaned in to my left ear while sliding his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. His hot breathe hitting my side profile.

Jungkook: "By the way We have a great taste in women too..."

He winked at me and left. I looked at his disappearing figure slowly transforming into a tomato.

W-wht did just happen??

I shaked my head vigorously and knocked on the door slowly.
Soon someone or u can say Namjoon opened the door.

And I almost fainted looking at the view in front of me. Namjoon in a tight black T-shirt and some grey trousers or tracks.

His hair were slightly wet and he had transparent framed specs on. How can he look so hot??

I came out of my trance as someone in particular Namjoon cleared his throat.

He had slight pink shade dusted over his cheeks.

Namjoon: "Hi there Y/n, Pls come inside! So this is my room! Hope it's not that messy! Tried my best to clean up the mess!"

He said as he scratched the back of his neck. I chuckled at his remark and looked around loving the side in the corner near window. There was a big shelf which had loads and loads of books lying across.

Y/n: "Ah no need to say sorry! Ur rooms really good!"

Namjoon: "So now uhm let's start our project shall we?"

Y/n: "Sure!"
.................................................................
(to be continued)
____________________________________