~☆Chapter 27☆~

*Y/n's pov*

I dozed off as the proffesser continued with her teaching about some cultural heritages in worlds diversity which differs from place to place.

My throat is still sore but the ibuprofen I took earlier is showing some relief with dizziness enough to make me lay down and go to sleep.

I tried to distract myself from the drowsiness by gulping the whole bottle of water I had brought with myself, hoping that it may help with the tiredness to go away but it lasted for a couple of minutes and now I was sleepy and my bladder was calling out for some release.

I got up and excused myself to use the restroom and rushed out with hurried steps. My phone in my pocket incase it may be needed for an unpredicted situation. There were only like 10 mins more before the lecture comes to an end so I did not hesitate to grab my bag too.

I entered into the bathroom and did my business. Suddenly having the urge to throw up came and I puked out all of my bile. My head started throbbing even more as I whined. My eyes getting a bit blurry.

I stood up by the support of the wall and washed my face and did some gargles. The water tape loosened a bit and a large amount of water washed over me,my clothes and hair. I trembled due to the sudden coldness and cleaned my face up with tissues I had in my bag. I pulled my phone out and called the first person that was showing up in my contact list.

I tapped my leg onto the ground as I waited for the person to pick the call up.

Jungkook: "Hi babe! What happ-"

Y/n: "Can you pls come to the building A's bathroom?"

Jungkook: "What happened?! Why is your voice sounding like that?? Are you hurt?? Babe? Can you hear me??"

I tried to speak but the energy was slowly draining out of my body as I started losing my balance.

Y/n: "Just...hurry up...pls-I-I can't spea-"

Everything around me started turning blur as I tried to crawl out towards the bathroom's door but couldn't and then I lost my conciousness.

..............................

*Jungkook's pov*

As soon as I heard the phone fall from her hands, I dashed out of the comfort room me and my brothers were chilling in. The others soon followed behind me probably more panicked than me as they heard y/n's name.

I rushed down the hallways and to the building A where y/n told me reach as soon as possible. Everyone was looking at us as if we all were some sort of creatures but we didn't give a damn about it.

As I entered into the building I looked around for the girls washroom.

Jin: "Jungkook! Wtf! Why are you running so fast? What happened to y/n?? Is she ok??"

I panted and walked forward to the bathroom where a huge crowd was stood shook while murmuring things.

I pushed through the people and got into the front. I gasped as I saw y/n lying on the floor near the doorstep of bathroom. I glared at everyone who were standing there and just watching.

Jimin: "Y-Y/n? Baby!"

He ran towards her and crouched down beside her taking her in his arms. His eyes widened.

Jimin: "S-she's burning! Let's take her at our place! Hurry up! Quickly!"

I turned even more furious. No one even tried to help her or even called the nurse from the nursing room.