~☆Chapter 28☆~

(Your fit for this chapter is shown above)
____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

I sipped onto my little mug of hot chocolate and continued to read the newest chapter which was updated just a few minutes ago. It's been like two or three days since I got better.

All of my boyfriends have been on their tippy toes trying to take care of me and be there for me even though all of them had different things to handle around everyday.

I've really grateful but surprised too cause they can totally get possesive and protective. They've been extra careful with me after I got sick.

I've been really thinking hard about the whole situation after they offered me to move in with them. Well I really don't mind the idea, not even a bit but like I didn't know they would offer me this whole idea of moving in so early.

I thought about it alot and I think maybe it'll be good to just move in as there will be no hazard's as their house is like half an hour away or something. And when I want to visit or if they want to come over at my abode it gets a bit complicated.

I marked the last page where I had stopped reading and placed the bookmark in it and closed the book. I got up from the vanity chair near the big window I had in my living room and strolled towards the kitchen to wash the plates I had left before in the sink with the mug I had grabbed before to gulp down the chocolaty delicacy from.

After washing the plates. I dried my hands and grabbed my phone
from the counter. I guess I should call unnies they haven't even called me these days. Whenever I try to call them they are always busy with something and when I see them in the college they ignore me like they don't know me.

I go into the call log and search up for jisoo unnie's number. I click on the icon and wait for the other line to pick up the phone. The line cuts off after a minute or so. Going straight to the voice message.

I sighed sadly and called the others but none of them answered. I guess no ones free. I thought maybe we can all go for a girls shopping day or something.

I think I should just go on my own. I've to buy the groceries too. Let's just go alone then. I quickly head upstairs to my room to grab my purse. I didn't think of changing coz this clothes weren't even dirty at the first place.

I grab a jumper as it was a bit windy out there and head out after locking the door up.

................................

I strolled around in the mall after buying the groceries. I think I should buy some pants and t-shirts. As I made my way towards the Forever 21's store I stumbled across the hoarding about a job in the cafeteria. The name was Stigma.

This cafe is trending nowadays because of their delicious coffee and fresh baked goods. The service is also really good. I guess I should try to apply for it.

I looked at the date when the interview was going to be held. It was next week on Tuesday in the afternoon. Okay as much as I remember then on Tuesday's my classes end on 12 pm, and the interview is at 2 pm. No worries then. I'll get plenty of time to get there.

I took a pic of the advertisement and entered into the clothing store.

I looked around the store and selected one crop top, two baggy t-shirts and two decent pants.

I guess this will be enough. I then go around to the fitting area to try on all of the clothes.

I did some fitting and took all of the clothes with me and headed towards the cash counter. They were of the perfect size and looked great on me.

As I payed for the bill I looked around just to see some really familiar faces. I grabbed the bags and made a run towards the exit.

Y/n: "Unnie! Lisa unnie!"

She stopped and turned around to look at me. I hugged her but she didn't return it back.

Y/n: "Unnie! How are you?? I've been trying to reach you and the others since days but you all don't even pick up my calls anymore? Did something happen?"

Lisa unnie tried to force a smile at me and spoke up, "Hi y/n...U-uhm actually me and the others have been hella busy this past few weeks so we couldn't answer back your calls-"

???: "LISA!!

I looked at the person who called out for Unnie just to see others. I beamed and waved as they all made their way towards us. Not even one of them glanced towards me. There was another girl with them who was really cute and they all were laughing at something she was telling them.

Y/n: "Hi there unnies! How are you all?"

I tried to hug rose unnie but she backed away all of them seemed somewhat distant from me. I furrowed my eyebrows at their behaviour.

Chang-mi: "Uhhmm we have to go now"

The others nodded and all of them walked away leaving me alone. What did I even do? Did I do something wrong? To make them these upset?

I sighed sadly as I tried to fight back the tears that were threatening to fall down. I grabbed all of the bags which were placed on the ground and made my ways towards the house.

(to be continued)
____________________________________