~☆Chapter 29☆~

*Y/n's pov*

I huffed and sat on the couch after packing up all of the stuff I had. I'm moving out tomorrow in the morning. Gosh shifting and moving things is a total hectic thing.

Boys offered to help me out but I knew that they've to take an off just to do this and they didn't have to do that for me. I can manage. After lots of pleadings and all they made me approve on getting shift workers to move my things from here at their house.

I agreed coz obviously I won't be able to shift all of this stuff from here to there. I sighed and got up thinking of ordering an take out for today.

It's been a week since that mall meeting with unnies and they all have been trying to avoid or ignore in the college. Another thing is that they are always roaming around and hanging out with that girl which was with them in the mall too. What was her name again? Yeah!
Ju Eun-Suh.

I don't know what has happened but if they don't want to talk with me anymore than I won't try to talk or attempt to talk with them.
I've been trying to figure what wrong I'm in since a week but they are all just plainly ignoring me.

I snapped out of my thoughts as the door bell rang. I guess it must be the food delivery I ordered a while ago.

I got up and opened the door. Yup! It was the delivery man! I thanked him and payed the respective bill and closed the door shut.

I placed the food on the table and grabbed chopsticks and water from the kitchen. I unpacked the packet of jjajangmyeon and poured the black bean's curry into the plain noodles. I then opened the other container of cheese kimbap and dived into stuffing my face up with these delicious delicacy's.

I grabbed the remote from the side table and switched on the tv. I then go to the netflix options and clicked onto my pending k-drama. As the episode started from where I had left it behind, I munched down some pickled raddish which had came with jjangmeyeon as a side dish.

Soon the food was vanished from the  containers and into my full stomach. I gulped down some water and got up to place all of the used dishes into the kitchen and  trash into the garbage bin.

I washed all of the dishes and placed them in the rack besides the kitchen counter. I heard my phone ringing into the living room. I frowned and walked off to the living room. It was past 9 in the night. Who will call me at this hour?

I grabbed onto my still ringing phone and answered it immediately after looking at the caller id.

On the call:

Y/n: "Mom! How are you?? It's been awhile since we talked"

Y/m: "Hey sweetheart! I'm good! How are you? Are you eating well??"

Y/n: "Yeah mom i'm good too! And yeah just had some jjangmeyeon and cheese kimbap! Did You and dad had your dinner?"

Y/m: "Yeah! We both are done with our dinner! How is the college there? You aren't overworking yourself right?"

Y/n: "No mom! I'm not! Btw where is dad?  I haven't heard from him too!"

Y/m: "Well you see your dad is busy with making projects and ppt's for his upcoming presentation. He has been working so hard. He comes home late and goes to the office early. Sometimes I think that office is his first house and this house his second house."

Y/n: "What about his health?? He shouldn't overwork like this!"

Y/m: "I tried to make him understand this shit tons of times but he just says 'i'm a PA of the biggest company, i've too much of work and all' i'm tired of lecturing him upon this topic everyday"