~☆Chapter 11☆~

(Ur fit for this chap is shown above)
____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

I jumped out of my bed as soon as I heard my alarm ringing. I got up and quickly rushed to my bathroom.

I took a quick shower and wore the clothes I prepared last night before going to bed.

I applied some lip tint and then took my backpack. I had an early lecture today but I guess I'm going to be late once again.

I rushed out of my condo locking it up in a hurry. As I was about to take a run to the college a  car stopped infront of me.

I looked at the owner of the car just to get shocked.

Y/n: "J-Jimin?! What are u doing here?!"

He rolled down the windows and peaked out his head.

Jimin: "Hey there! I was just going to the college. I saw u in a hurry and thought u can come with me to the college."

Y/n: "I-I thanks for the offer I'm really late for my early lectures!"

I said as I got inside his car. And then we drove off to the college.

(time skip)

I got off the car and waited for jimin to come after parking it properly.

Jimin: "Ah u still here? Weren't u getting late?"

Y/n: "uh yh but there's only 5 minutes left before it ends! There's no use of going to the lecture now. Btw thanks for today's ride!"

Jimin: "No problem! If u want to I can always pick and drop u off to the school!"

He said winking at me. Such a flirt.

Y/n: "Thanks for ur offer but no I can manage"

His smile faltered a lil but then he slowly smirked. He came near me.
I backed away a lil. But he pulled me towards him by gripping on my waist tightly.

My heart was palpitating, he surely heard that heart beat coz he chuckled.

Jimin: "You are Irresistable you know?"

I blushed like a juicy red watermelon.

Y/n: "M-my next lecture is in a min. I-I h-have to go! Bye!"

I dashed towards the collage entrance while trying to cool down my racing heart.

..............................

*Jimin's pov*

I smiled while looking at her dissapearing figure. I guess I really do like her. And I think my brothers have the mutual feelings.

I think I should talk about this with them tonight. For now let's go to my class

..............................

*Y/n's pov*

I entered the class room while adjusting my pants. I literally ran a marathon. Oh my gosh. I sat down on the last seat and tried to normalize my breathing.

I should definitely start doing some work out or maybe go to the gym like I can't even run for 5 minutes?!

I layed my head on the bench and started to doze off. Soon darkness covered up my eyes.

.............................

*Jimin's pov*

I entered the mansion and immediately went towards my room to freshen up.

I took a quick shower and changed into some sweats and a hoodie.

I grabbed my phone and opened going straight in to the groupchat of me and the boys.
.................................................................

7 hot🔥men:

Jiminie💋 : Yah! Where r u all??

Taebear🐻: Just got in to the garage of our house.

Joonie🐨:  On my way to home

Wwh💕: same-

Cookies🍪: me too!

Yoongles😎: Me three. Btw do all want something? I'm at Starbucks rn-

Hobi💛: I want some sprite! And I just got home!

Wwh💕: What happened jimin? U look serious...

Jiminie💋: Wanted to have a family meeting actually-get home soon! It's serious-

Yoongles😎: sure but do u all want something??

Cookies🍪: some cappuccino will be good!

Taebear🐻: Bring me donuts!! Starbucks donuts are delicious!

Joonie🐨: Cold coffee will be fine!

Wwh💕: Nah! I'm fine I don't need anything...

Jiminie💋: same not in the mood for having anything...

Yoongles😎: ok then. Bye.

.................................................................

Soon all of them got home and gathered inside the meeting room.

Jin: "so wht's the matter jimin?"

Jimin: "I wanted to talk about uhm y/n"

All six of them looked at me in an instant.

Yoongi: "Y/n? Wht abt her?"

Namjoon: "Did she get hurt?"

Hoseok: "Huh?? Hurt?? Omg!!"

Jimin: "Guys! Calm down! Nothing happened to her! I just wanted to talk abt something that I discovered"

Taehyung: "Then that's a relief! I thought something happened to her"

Jimin: "Can you all shut up and let me talk for a moment?"

They all immediately stopped talking and looked at me.

Jimin: "So yeah...Since y/n has came into our lives I've noticed a lot of changes...like we've been more happier than usual and I always have her on my mind like I can't think of anything but her... And I guess you all feel the same way right?"

Namjoon:  "Well I was going to tell you all about this soon but yeah the feelings are mutual-"

Jin: "Yeah I think I like her too-"

Taehyung: "Same-"

Hoseok: "Yeah she makes me happy!"

Jungkook: "I knew it! I love her!"

Now we all looked at yoongi who was sitting there with a straight face.

Yoongi: "What? Yeah Yeah I...uhm love her too-"

He spoke eventually turning into a tomato.

And then we all smiled.

Taehyung: "But now we know that we like her...what now? What should we do?"

That was the big question mark but I know we will figure it out somehow.

let's just wait for the right time.

...........................

(to be continued)
____________________________________