~☆Chapter 19☆~

(Your fit for this chap is shown above)
____________________________________
(Monday: Yoongi's day)

*Y/n's pov*

Soon monday came and today was my first date with Yoongi. I'm soo fucking nervous right now! I can feel the crawling up of the bundles of nerves up my legs to reside in my stomach as if it's their own home.

I don't know where he is taking me as he said it was an surprise. But for the sake of the dress code he told me to wear something fancy type but cozy.

And I had this perfect fit in my closet for this date! I surely knew that he's gonna love it!

It was an ash grey woolen knitted type of two piece. The top was turtle neck. And the tight midy type skirt was fitting around my hips perfectly. It reached upto my mid thighs.

Then I did some natural sort of make up and added some lip tint to my face.

I checked myself out in the mirror for the last time before taking out my hollow boots before my departure for the lovely date.

As I adjusted them I heard a ding of doorbell from downstairs. I rushed down the stairs and to the main entrance.

I opened the door and smiled. There he was! He looked at me and smiled. Ahhh! His gummy smile can cure disease for real-

I broke out of my trance when he slides his way bigger hand in my small hand.

He chuckled and said, "You can stare and all afterwards, now let's go? We are a lil late for our appointment"

I blushed and nodded. We made our way outside getting inside his lavish car. We drove off to the so called 'surprise for me' as per yoongi destination.

I looked out of the window as we drove off to the downtown of the city where the main public resides.

Theres always this hustle bustle there even at the midnight. The downtown is always my favourite place to go for shopping. There are always products of good quality at the affordable price.

I looked at some of the stores. There's some new stock! I definitely will have to come here for a quick thrift in some days.

I shuddered as I felt yoongi's hand slid down to my thigh. I looked at him with shock filled eyes.

But he was still driving completely unfazed. I sighed and relaxed under his soothing touch.

Soon we reached at the multi junction of Seoul. I frowned. Why are we here?

Multi junction is a place where lots of classes for different categories or hobbies are taken. For example dance classes, cooking classes etc.

I got out of the car as Yoongi closed the door behind him locking the car up.

Y/n: "Yoongs why are we here?"

Yoongi: "We are here for-you know what wait for a lil bit more! You are going to see it in a minute or so"

I whined and pouted.

Yoongi: "Btw I liked the nickname"

He said and winked at me while Walking inside the building.

I widened my eyes and followed him.

Y/n: "Yah! Be polite! How can you leave your one and only date behind like that?!"

I said and grasped his hand in mine. As we walked through the corridor of this big building. I looked at his outfit it complemented his body so well good lord-have mercy. He looks awesome but I just looked at him properly now. And let me tell you I need an inhaler now-