~☆Chapter 20☆~

(your fit for this chap is shown above)
____________________________________
(Tuesday: Jin's day)

*Y/n's pov*

I woke up at 8 am and got ready for the day. I had decided to wear a dress for Jin's date but by the msg he sent me an hour ago telling me that I should probably wear shorts or pants for this, my plan was flopped.

I found the perfect outfit for the day and quickly took a shower. I applied some lotion and mosturiser all over my body and applied some lip tint. I thought of having my hair up in a high messy sort of bun.

I looked at the time and it was 9:15 am. So I thought of making something for a quick snack.
So I head downstairs and straight to my kitchen.

I thought of making omelette sandwiches and 2 strawberry smoothies for me and jin. I quickly chopped down some strawberries and put them into the mixer with milk, sugar and 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.

I then cracked the eggs and poured them durectly onto the still heating pan. I flipped it as one of the sides got cooked perfectly. I served it in between the sandwich breads and did some garnishing.

Soon I heard the bell ring. Ah! Just on time! I said while smiling and ran to get the door. I opened it up just to see Jin standing there smiling down at me with a rose in his hand.

Jin: "A rose for another rose"

He said and winked at me. I blushed furiously and took the rose from him. He pecked my forehead and cheeks.

He looked so good even in the casuals-god. He had worn a simple t-shirt with ash grey shorts but he still pulled that off-like he should be put up in a museum!

 He had worn a simple t-shirt with ash grey shorts but he still pulled that off-like he should be put up in a museum!

I got out of my trance when he chuckled wrapping up his arms around me.

Jin: "Well love as much as I love the feeling of you staring at me. We don't have a whole day just to do that! You can stare at me and all as much as you want once we are over with our date"

My heart skipped a beat as he nipped at my ear blowing hot air straight in to it. I stumbled back and out of his grip as he smirked.

Y/n: "I-I w-well-Come in! I've prepared some breakfast for both of us! Let's have it and then go out for the date?"

His eyes lit up as the food word rolled off of my tongue. He squealed and made his way inside. Well thank god the goofy him is back.

Jin: "Sure! I would love that! My girlfriend made me a breakfast and you thought I will deny that? No never!"

He said and got in. I giggled and followed him as he dashed directly towards the kitchen. As I reached the kitchen. I saw him munching down the sandwiches.

Y/n: "How is it?!"

Jin: "Itsahjoodvhvffgh"

I laughed as he looked so cute like this. His mouth was full of food crumbs and he had taken rather a really big bite.

Y/n: "You-you look soo cute!"

I said still laughing as he gulped down the sandwich with strawberry smoothie.

Jin: "Sweetest smoothie ever! And the omelette sandwich was totally mouth watering!"

He said while licking his luscious full lips. Ahhh-y/n fucking control! I averted my eyes from his intense gaze! I guess he probably saw my staring contest with his lips.

Jin: "Sooo let's go?"

I nodded and we both head towards the main door. Locking it up we get into his car and drove off to the destination.

Y/n: "Sooo where are we going exactly?"

Jin: "Welll! We are going for fishing! And then we'll have some mini picnic date near the lake! I found this place where they let us grill our own catched fishes! It was rated an 4.5 star by people so I thought of having a go for it once! I hope you won't mind it!"

Y/n: "Woahhh! Really?! Yess! I love fishing and picnic too! And that's great jinnie! I don't mind it at all As long as I'm with you! Infact I'm totally gonna enjoy my day to the fullest! "

I said and winked at him. And saying that was worth it cause look at that smile which appeared on his face with a bit of blush which was loved by me the most.

Soon we reached at the parking area near the lake. Well this lake wasn't that crowdy today as it was still a working day. We walked down the road and to a vacant place where we can settle down ourselves with the fishing rods and the mini picnic basket jin had prepared.

I took a seat on the wooden bench which had a wooden table stuck on to the ground in front. I layed up a long scarf on the table and placed the basket over it.

I looked at jin who was busy getting the fishing rods ready for the fishing. I smiled and made my way towards him.

Y/n: "Need a little help for that?"

Jin: "Ah no sweetheart! You take a seat! It's almost done! Then we can do fishing!"

I nodded still smiling a bit I sat down on my previous place while looking around. It's a really beautiful place.

After a while jin came and handed me my fishing rod. We got up and got near the lake. And throwed the rods inside the water waiting for a lil tug or push at the end of the rope so that we can get our fishes out soon.

Huh. Fishing really is hard. Like we've been standing here for an hour or so no fish has made it's appearance acknowledged to us.

My eyes widened as I saw slight tug on jin's fishing rod. I looked at him with excited eyes and we both shared a look and he pulled the rod with force.

And I bursted out laughing as I saw a shoe coming out instead of a fish. It directly landed on jin's face. And I gasped but started laughing again as I saw his face looking at me mortified.

Y/n: "You-you look hillarious! Bwahahahahahah-"

Jin: "Wait-you lil-"

I screamed as Jin ran behind me trying to catch me. I giggled and ran faster. I looked behind and saw no one. I slowed down my pace and turned around once again just to get greeted by Jin, his face an inch away from mine.

I got startled and tripped backwards. But thanks to his quick reflexes caught me on time.

Jin: "Careful there princess-don't want you to get hurt just like that"

I blushed and stood up properly. He pulled me towards him.

Jin: "Aish-I can't wait any longer come here-"

Y/n: "Hu-"

My words came out muffled as he pressed his plush lips onto mine. I closed my eyes and tangled my hands through his hair pulling him more close to me.

I shivered as his cold hands grabbed ahold of my neck from behind deepening the kiss even more than it was before.

Soon my lungs got out of breath. I tapped his chest a few times and he soon let go. He pressed our foreheads together. Looking straight into my eyes and smiled.

I smiled back breathing heavily.

Jin: "I love you so much gosh"

I chuckled and replied, "I love you too jinnie". I pecked his lips and cheeks a few times and then grinned mischeviously as an idea popped up into my mind.

I pinched his waist and laughed as he screamed loudly.

Jin: "You lil devil-"

Y/n: "Ne ne ne ne~ catch me if you can Mr.Kim!"

I said and showed him my tongue and ran down the lakeside road as he ran behind me like a madman trying to get a grip on me.

And that's how the day went.

(to be continued)
____________________________________