~☆Chapter 31☆~

(Your fit for this chap is shown above)
____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

I opened my eyes as someone peppered my face with smooches.
I frowned like who tf is disturbing my precious sleep.

Y/n: "Yaaahhhh go awayyyy! Let me sleep!"

Taehyung: "Well love don't you have a class to attend today? Come on get up! As much as I want for you to sleep we can't skip classes! Get *kiss*  up *kiss*"

I opened my eyes slowly to see a smiling handsome face. Taehyung was hovering over me and was looking down at me.

Taehyung: "Good morning my sweetheart!"

He said as I smiled at him. He leaned down a connected our lips together for a quick short kiss.

Y/n: "Yahhh don't kiss me! What about my morning breath??"

Taehyung: "Do I look like I care? Hm?"

He said and kissed me again but this time more passionately. I blushed and pushed him off of me.

Y/n: "I've to get ready! Now go!"

He laughed and got off the bed.

Taehyung: "Come down fast! Jin hyung has already prepared the breakfast!"

I nodded and walked into the bathroom to start with my morning routine. I wore some peach coloured wide pants with a pink button down crop-top.

I set my hair down from the messy bun and brushed them for awhile to make them knot free. I did some light make up and wore my sneakers. I smiled while looking at my reflection in the mirror and headed straight into the kitchen downstairs.

As I entered into the kitchen I saw Jin making the last batch of pancakes. His prominent back was facing me. He had worn a white shirt which was tucked into his jean trousers. And an apron was tied up around his small waist. I sneakily moved towards him and back hugged him. Making him startled a bit as he lets out a scream. I giggled mischievously.

Y/n: "Good morning jinnie~"

He looked back at me with a playful glare and pulled me infront of him. I smiled up at him. As he caressed my cheeks lovingly.

Jin: "Good morning my sweet little baby! How was your sleep? Did you dream about this handsome face?"

Y/n: "Yup! I slept well and had a lovely dream about you and the others!"

I said and hugged him.

Jin: "Good! Now give me my morning kiss!"

I pecked his lips and let go off him but he pulled me back.

Jin: "Yah! Is this what you call a kiss??"

Y/n: "Yeah?"

Jin: "You don't know the real kiss hmm?"

Y/n: "N-no"

Jin: "Well then let me show you what a real kiss means"

He said and made me sit on the counter. I yelped in surprise but he didn't care and just pressed his lips with mine in a passionate kiss. I kissed him back almost immediately. We were lost in our own little world. I tried to pull out because of the shortage of breath but he grabbed me by my hips and pulled me more close to him. He was now standing in between my parted legs. Kissing me like the world is going to end soon.

Jungkook: "Woah! I want a morning kiss too!"

I flinched as I pulled out from the kiss. I looked at jungkook who was leaning his back near the kitchen's entrance wall looking at us with a determination.

I got off the counter and made my way into the dining room ignoring the bickering of both of the brothers as they complained back and forth. One complaining about not getting the kiss. And the other for interrupting the kiss.

I smiled as I saw others sitting there already talking among themselves. I sat beside yoongi who was half asleep. As we made eye contact he leaned his head on my shoulder after smiling at me.

Soon jin and jungkook entered as the maids placed all of the food one by one on the table. We all ate while chit chatting.

Jimin: "Baby! Are you free somewhere in the next week?"

I thought for awhile and nodded,
"Yeah! On Tuesday I've no lectures! I just have to give some pending assignments to Mrs.Oh and then I'm free for the whole day! Why are you asking me that tho?"

Jimin: "Well I wanted to take you on another date"

He said and shyly looked down. Taehyung who was sitting beside him teased him a bit and he glared at him.

Y/n: "Sure! Jiminie! I would love to go on a date with you!"

I said and winked at him. He blushed and stuffed taehyungs face with pancakes who was teasing him for blushing.

I laughed as I ate my own breakfast too. I think I should do something for a date too! I want to propose them for a date too! I looked at all of them laughing at jungkook who was trying to fit five pancakes in his mouth at once. I giggled and leaned forward with a tissue in my hand and wiped the maple syrup all around his lips as he was sitting right across me. He smiled at me with a stuffed up face.

We all continued to eat and then got into our cars heading off to the college.

(to be continued)
____________________________________

A/n: Hello there! I'm gonna be damn busy for 2-3 months so there will be slow updates! But! I'll try my best to update as much as possible! Wish me luck for my boards guys, I'mma probably gonna fail or smthg but let's just hope everything goes well! T_T
Well you all take care and stay safe! ♡♡♡
All the best to you too if your exam's are going on or are gonna get conducted soon! ♡♡
Byeee <3