~☆Chapter 14☆~

(Your fit for this chap is shown above)
.................................................................

*Yoongi's pov*

I looked at her sitting across the cafeteria laughing with her friends. She looked happy.

But suddenly she gazed towards my direction and stopped laughing as her friends told her something.

It's been a month or so after the hang out with y/n and she had started distancing herself away from me and my brothers since then.

I stared at her beautiful features. Those hazel eyes which held stars in them. Her soft pink petal like lips curved up in to an etheral smile. Those shining teeth which always showed up when she smiled. That cute lil nose which crinkled up whenever she laughed out loud. That soft yet comforting voice of hers which made me feel at ease whenever she spoke even a single word.

Everything, everything about her was breathtaking. Her flaws her flaunts hell even her fragrance had me going lethal.

I don't know the reason behind her ignorance towards us but i'll surely find it out.

I thought while getting up from my seat with an espresso in my hand. I jogged out of the cafeteria towards my class for the next lecture after taking a glimpse of her whole presence.

...........................

*Y/n's pov*

I was laughing at the jokes Jisoo made while leaning on to rose who was pretty stuffed up with food trying not to choke on it.

Lisa: "Yah! Y/n one of your lover boy's is looking at you from across the cafeteria like he can eat you up any moment! Stop with your insecurities alreday girly! Don't you see the love in his, love in their eyes for you?"

Chang-mi: "Yup! They are practically whipped for you! Why don't u see it? Look at the way he is looking at you! Omo omo! If someone looks at me like that I would probably faint then and there!"

I giggled and looked at the fierce eyes piercing through mine from across the cafeteria hall. I sighed and broke the eye contact and got up bunching up my belongings and placed them inside my bag.

Y/n: "Well we'll talk abt this matter some other time I've got some Classes to attend now! So talk to you all later! Take care! Bye!"

I sprinted out of the cafeteria and entered the empty corridor. I yelped as someone pulled me towards themselves.

I was ready to attack anyone with my zero skills of karate. My hands held infront of my chest as an defense.

Yoongi: "You are really gonna gurt me?"

I looked up to look in his eyes once again and then glanced the other way.

Y/n: "What do you want? I'm running late for my class so please hurry up on what you want to tell me"

But he didn't even utter a word. I sighed and looked up to see him gazing at me so adoringly-NO!

Why would he look at me like that?! Ugh!

Y/n: "Well uhh I shall go now my class is starting in 3 mins! Bye!"

But as I turned around he pulled me back once again. Into his hard chest.

Y/n: "YAH!-"

Yoongi: "I don't know why you are doing this but just remember that you'll be mine, you'll be ours forever...soon"

I gasped as he pecked my cheek and hugged me for a good solid minute and left from there leaving me flabbergasted.

Y/n: "i-uhm-you-uhm AISH!!"

I stomped my feet towards my class feeling blood rush up to my cheeks indicating that I was blushing furiously.

I can't even ignore them! Damn-it's been hard so damn hard for me this whole month! And they r making it more difficult! Well if they wanna play like this then that is it then! I'm not gonna back down and show them who the real gamer is!

(to be continued)
......................................................