~☆Chapter 25☆~

(the fit shown above is what jungkook is wearing)
____________________________________

(Sunday: Jungkook's day)
____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

I rolled over my bed bored. I sighed and glanced at my phone. Still no msg from him. Today me and jungkook were going to go out for a date but I guess he must be busy.

I got up still in my pjs,  tight velvet shorts and an olive green crop top. I looked around my room, it was still a mess. I guess I should clean everything up. I took out the cleaning supplies from the cupboard and thought of starting process from the living room.

I started dusting off the place and connected my phone to the bluetooth blasting some music through the speakers.

I danced around while wiping the big sliding windows. Paint the town Red by Doja Cat, started playing. Ok now that's my recent jam. I swayed my hips and danced around.

I flinched as I heard the loud noise of door bell ringing. I paused the song and looked at the time. It was 12 in the noon, who would be here at this time?

I opened the door to see a tall figure with a buff body and a slim waist, in all black overalls and a mask covering his face and a cap on his head covering his long hair.

He had a bouquet of purple tulips in one hand and the other had a large box of pizza in it.

Y/n: "Uhmmm do I know you mister?"

??: "How can you forget me babe? Did you forget our kiss in the corridor of college?"

Huh?tf-wait-

Y/n: "J-jungkook??-What are you doing here??"

I said shocked as I moved to the side letting him enter inside my apartment.

He just grinned sheepishly towards me and placed the things he brought into my hands and removed his mask.

Jungkook: "You even forgot our date today?"

Y/n: "N-no, I just thought that you won't come-"

Jungkook: "And Why did you think like that?"

He pulled me towards him after I placed the tulips in the vase nearby the front door.

Y/n: "Maybe you were busy? I don't know-or you all just got tired of me and thought of just cutting all of the ties with m-"

Even Before I can complete my sentence he smashed his lips on mine and kissed me harshly bitting my lips and pulled me more closer to him.

Jungkook: "Never ever say that again. I would never, we would never leave you love. You cane into our lives as a light that brightened our days and Illuminated our nights.  Don't you dare say that again, never"

He said and grabbed my jaw tightly and smashed our lips together into an sensual but gentle and passionate kiss totally different from the previous one.

I nodded still in the daze of the electricity running through my whole body because of the kiss.

Jungkook: "Now now let's eat this pizza up before it gets cold? Shall we?"

Y/n: "Just heat it up i guess! I just cleaned the house up I've to take a shower! I'll be right back"

I said and rushed up the stairs into my room and took a shower.
I grabbed some comfy cotton jean shorts and an plain white crop top.

I rushed down the stairs to see jungkook coming out of the kitchen with cold drinks and some snacks Which I bought earlier this week while doing some grocery shopping.